eCAS timeline - query

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all
Default eCAS timeline - query

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a timeline query. I've been on eCAS and our case is 'in progress' as many are!!! There is a date in the information section of when the case started being dealt with.

Can anyone share their dates regarding when eCAS started work on their file and the date they got passport requests?

Thank you !!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: eCAS timeline - query

Originally Posted by Nicola N-A
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a timeline query. I've been on eCAS and our case is 'in progress' as many are!!! There is a date in the information section of when the case started being dealt with.

Can anyone share their dates regarding when eCAS started work on their file and the date they got passport requests?

Thank you !!
date started processing Jan 19th 2009 Med request letter dated Jan 29th 2009

and it goes downhill from there!! due to dodgy medical if med was not dodgy then I would have expected passport request by March 25th going by others timelines

for us we have a 3 month delay

huge luck
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

Hi Chumley - thanks for the info.

Getting really cheesed off with ours. Processing start date March 08 - yes 08!! Buffalo sat on it for nearly 7 mths and did nothing. Was then sent to New York, who within a week asked for meds. These were done and supplied by end of September. Still waiting and not very patiently either.......:curse:
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Thank you !!
Nicola

Our ECAS was not changed until the week we received our passport request when it changed to decision made, medicals received the office will be in touch with you shortly with a decision. For the 3 years before that it just said in progress!

Michelle
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Michelle, thanks for the comments. It just seems to be taking so so so very long!!!! Hopefully not much longer now! Just feel a bit in limbo - at least we are fortunate enough to spend our limbo out here
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Michelle, thanks for the comments. It just seems to be taking so so so very long!!!! Hopefully not much longer now! Just feel a bit in limbo - at least we are fortunate enough to spend our limbo out here

where did you do meds nicola

must say if I had the benefit of hindsight I would not have had meds in Canada thats for sure!!

have you checked with dmp that they have sent meds off? did you opt for Ottowa or London for your meds results?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Chumley

Meds were done in Halifax and have definitely gone off - there was a small delay, but still sent within 2 weeks of being done. CIC have received them. They went to Ottowa. Just waiting and waiting......