Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

e-Client Application Status, Experts.

e-Client Application Status, Experts.

Old Aug 6th 2005, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

kevmcfoster is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation e-Client Application Status, Experts.

Off recent, in my e-client online status, I've noticed that it now shows my mailing adress. This wasn't the case before. Does this have any significance? Does it mean that they are reviewing my file or is it just a routine thing for every file?
I submitted my file to London in April 2004 and got my AOR on June 24th 2004. It's been almost 14 months, and I yet haven't heard anything from them. When can I expect to hear from them?

Thank you experts,
Kev
Old Aug 6th 2005, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Migri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: e-Client Application Status, Experts.

Originally Posted by kevmcfoster
Off recent, in my e-client online status, I've noticed that it now shows my mailing adress. This wasn't the case before. Does this have any significance? Does it mean that they are reviewing my file or is it just a routine thing for every file?
I submitted my file to London in April 2004 and got my AOR on June 24th 2004. It's been almost 14 months, and I yet haven't heard anything from them. When can I expect to hear from them?

Thank you experts,
Kev

Hello,
I believe it is a routine thing. It will change whenever you request a change of address.
Second question, 14 months seem a long time to me. I think you will hear from them soon. I would also check the CAIPS notes if I were you.
Good luck!
Old Aug 6th 2005, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

fi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud offi_broon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Migri
Hello,
I believe it is a routine thing. It will change whenever you request a change of address.
Second question, 14 months seem a long time to me. I think you will hear from them soon. I would also check the CAIPS notes if I were you.
Good luck!
I'm Mar 04 AOR and only received my medical requests 10 days ago. There are still some Feb AOR and a couple of Jan AOR waiting. I wouldn't panic yet. What timescale was given on the back of your AOR.

Fiona
Old Aug 6th 2005, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

kevmcfoster is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankx Migri and Fiona for your replies.

Migri - I did not request any address change, its been the same ever since i applied. Yeah, u bet 14 months is a hell of a time, I'm roasted :scared: How do i apply for the CIAPS notes. i thought u could apply for that only once the initial assesment is done, isnt it? help me if u know anything about it.

Fiona - Congrats. Did u apply in London? March 04, so June 04 shouldn't be far, i hope. On my AOR, no timescale was mentioned. That was a little puzzling to me, but i thought it was pretty normal, but now I'm having my doubts. WHat did your AOR say? Did u get an interview waiver?

kev