E-Client

Old Oct 31st 2004, 7:30 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default E-Client

When I log on to my e-client account, I get an error message. Is it just me, or everybody else has the same problem? I'm just checking because I'm worried that they might have decided to skip my PR application and just make me a citizen
Old Oct 31st 2004, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

vetal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E-Client

If they skip PR state for you, then most prob even I'll become a citizen. I could not see the eclient for my case, so I guess e client is consistantlky unreliable.

Originally Posted by MJ23
When I log on to my e-client account, I get an error message. Is it just me, or everybody else has the same problem? I'm just checking because I'm worried that they might have decided to skip my PR application and just make me a citizen
Old Oct 31st 2004, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

ChicagoJer is an unknown quantity at this point

I receive an error too- "Service is unavailable at this time"- so eClient must be down currently.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 9:52 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by ChicagoJer
I receive an error too- "Service is unavailable at this time"- so eClient must be down currently.
They have been working on it a lot lately. I think they are improving it which is good news to a lot of people. To be honest, an error message is more exiting than the famous "In process" message
Old Oct 31st 2004, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

prakashkingsley is an unknown quantity at this point

I almost check e-client status everyday. From yesterday I am seeing the error message. I too think they are working on it to improve and tomorrow I hope to see the "decision made"
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

brzinter is an unknown quantity at this point

I checked it quite often too, but today it pop up "medical received" so I think the letter is on the way.

Originally Posted by prakashkingsley
I almost check e-client status everyday. From yesterday I am seeing the error message. I too think they are working on it to improve and tomorrow I hope to see the "decision made"
Old Nov 1st 2004, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

I too check the ecleint very often. Today, it is showing the additional info as " medicals received". Do you think we should expect pp request anytime from now. FYI, I did my medicals in Jan 2004 and submitted the additional documents in April 2004.

Reddy

Originally Posted by brzinter
I checked it quite often too, but today it pop up "medical received" so I think the letter is on the way.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

According the others guys experience, I do think so.

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
Hi ,

I too check the ecleint very often. Today, it is showing the additional info as " medicals received". Do you think we should expect pp request anytime from now. FYI, I did my medicals in Jan 2004 and submitted the additional documents in April 2004.

Reddy
Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:36 am
The ECA Godfather

Hi ,

Reddy
What is your IA date? I think you are right, you should expect something soon! Mine still doesn't show anything, so I still have some waiting to do!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. My IA date was Dec 2003 (dated Dec 5, 2003 received Dec 12, 2003).

Reddy

What is your IA date? I think you are right, you should expect something soon! Mine still doesn't show anything, so I still have some waiting to do!
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

Mine was June 2004.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. My IA date was Dec 2003 (dated Dec 5, 2003 received Dec 12, 2003).

Reddy
Old Nov 1st 2004, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

prakashkingsley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello reddy_cd and brzinter,
Congratulations for getting the medicals recieved popup. I am also waiting for something like that. Today also I checked still it is showing the error message. I completed my medicals on July 7th and submitted all the documents in August. Still the status is in progress. So I am also waiting for the medicals recieved or decision made, some change in the e-client. I am really fed up of the words "in process"

Cheers