DUH! Which Visa Office do I use?

Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:22 pm
Banned

irishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to all
Question DUH! Which Visa Office do I use?

Help

This is driving me mad!:curse:

Please someone tell me which Visa Office do I use

I am currently applying to Nova Scotia to nominate us, via the CI stream of the PNP.

If and when they nominate us, which office do we use?

Do we send our PR application to Canada or our own office and which one.

Main applicant is my husband who is Irish but we live in France so is it Dublin or Paris?

I was born in England but my nationality is Irish!!

There is probably an easy answer to this but I have not been able to find the answer.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:41 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DUH! Which Visa Office do I use?

i don't think that dublin has a cic office which processes visa applications... i always thought, london would be the visapost for ireland.

pr-applications for pnp's are processed outside canada. if ns does it similar as bc you will get exact instructions with your nomination certificate.
it shouldn't make a huge difference in your timeline whether you apply to london or paris. you'll find some london timelines on this board - and a single one for paris: my work mate applied as a nominated bcpnp (at the time still residing in europe) in early january this year, went for medicals in april and got ppr end of june.

just relax and take one step after the other, yes?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really niceLisa and Steve is just really nice

Dublin has a Commission Office but it doesn't deal with immigration. London deals with all applications from Ireland, and as far as I'm aware all applications from Irish citizens. At least, that's what I've been told.

Lisa
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:10 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

NS, will decide effectively the visa office as they will send a confirmation of your nomination directly to the the visa office that will be handling the PR section, and they will inform you which one they have sent it to.

Sorry not sure if it will be London or Paris for you

Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:46 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishsamx
I was born in England but my nationality is Irish!!
Unless your parents were diplomats, you are almost certainly a British citizen as well.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:50 pm
Banned

irishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to all

I am but my hubby is an Irish Citizen.

Anyway thanks to all;
looks like there is nothing to worry about as they will inform me of the next step.