Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Does this mean we have passed the second stage

Does this mean we have passed the second stage

Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

ZWogan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does this mean we have passed the second stage

Hi

I was wondering if someone could answer a question for us. We have recently been sent for medicals which have now been done and sent to the CIC, they also requested at the same time the PR fee which we have also sent. Does this mean that we have passed the second stage and we are now onto our final stage. I guess what I am asking is can they still now say that we can't have the visa's. Don't want to get all of our hopes up only to have them dashed. Any response would be appreciated.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:03 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does this mean we have passed the second stage

You have passed the selection stage and only the medical is outstanding. Unless there are problems with that you will get your visas.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
You have passed the selection stage and only the medical is outstanding. Unless there are problems with that you will get your visas.
Oh my really. Me and my husband have just read your email and screamed with joy. Thank you so much.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

I hope thats the case, as I am at the same position as you, had the medical and I am now back to waiting!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ga1lf
I hope thats the case, as I am at the same position as you, had the medical and I am now back to waiting!
Oh my. It would seem that we are more or less on the same time scale. Well good luck and I really hope it is the case. Keep us posted.