Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

documents to include with TWP application

documents to include with TWP application

Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

mclaren family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default documents to include with TWP application

I have read though the instructions for filling in the TWP application and also the application itself.

It only asks for the photographs and the offer of employment and the LMO.

I've read of people submitting P60's etc with there PR applications is it only for PR applications or both?

Hubby is self employed (well sub contractor) which makes it all slightly more complicated, plus my hubby had a big argument with his accountant and they still have all his records and haven't given them back
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

BevHep is a jewel in the roughBevHep is a jewel in the roughBevHep is a jewel in the roughBevHep is a jewel in the roughBevHep is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: documents to include with TWP application

Hi

We did not include P60's with our application, it was not asked for. We have a TWP. Difficult to know everything, it's a minefield and everyone seems to have different experiences.

Regards
Bev
Old Mar 20th 2009, 4:15 pm
Immigration Consultant

Paul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond reputePaul Wildy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: documents to include with TWP application

Originally Posted by mclaren family
I have read though the instructions for filling in the TWP application and also the application itself.

It only asks for the photographs and the offer of employment and the LMO.

I've read of people submitting P60's etc with there PR applications is it only for PR applications or both?

Hubby is self employed (well sub contractor) which makes it all slightly more complicated, plus my hubby had a big argument with his accountant and they still have all his records and haven't given them back
If he has a job offer then it should be just the documents they request on the Document Checklist - i.e. job offer, LMO file number, photos, copy of passport, plus proof he meets the requirements of the job - so possibly a resume or copy of a credential that shows he's qualified to do the job being offered.