Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:29 am
Yes, I know i'm awesome.

ljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

Originally Posted by joycejimi
They are now renting in Surrey, may be Surrey school district will change the rules. I am just lost for words how people like to disregard authority. I will keep you all posted.
Have you considered minding your own business, and leaving them to get on with their lives? Surely you have better things to do than go prying into the affairs of other people?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:43 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljaw2002uk
Have you considered minding your own business, and leaving them to get on with their lives? Surely you have better things to do than go prying into the affairs of other people?
Illegals cost money to legitimate residents in many countries. Ironically this is one reason many give for leaving the UK. Illegals are breaking the law, why should they not be reported, as with anyone breaking the law?

Illegals also make it harder for legitimate immigrants, taking resources that could be diverted into legal immigration. If someone has the skills Canada wants, they should go through the process everyone else has to go through.

They could get on with their lives in their home country and be left alone there!
Old Oct 8th 2011, 1:47 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Probably difficult if they are telling her / him their intentions . - and the question I posted to Trevor I ask of you . . .
Old Oct 8th 2011, 2:00 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

my honest opinion is that if they want to risk everything (and not just themselves - bloody kids as well) then fine - I just hope they are fully aware of the consequences.

I do however believe that there is more to this than meets the eye - as Amy said there is no way immigration would have let them in knowing their intentions without the correct permits.

Most of this is all conjecture (always wanted to use that word!) anyway because we only have one side to a story.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 4:26 am
Heading to toronto or cal

joycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to all

I have begin to understand that they are in Canada just to test the water and to see if it is the place for them. I guess they have re-think their options and have therefore decided to return to the UK to put in their application for PR. I am glad they have finally reach a sensible decision. Anyway, thank you all for your contribution. At least, your contributions have enlighten myself as well, so that i could better advice some of my family member back in UK about coming to Canada to study.

Last edited by joycejimi; Oct 8th 2011 at 5:40 am.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 4:29 am

joycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to all

This is an immigration forum where people come to ask question and I dont think there is anything wrong in asking for clarification. Is it?

Last edited by joycejimi; Oct 8th 2011 at 5:37 am.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

I have begin to understand that they are in Canada just to test the water and to see if it is the place for them. I guess they have re-think their options and have therefore decided to return to the UK to put in their application for PR. I am glad they have finally reach a sensible decision. Anyway, thank you all for your contribution.
So they basically went on a holiday...

I went to Dominican Republic on holiday 5 years ago....I wonder if anyone thought about starting a thread about me and my wee family ;-)
Old Oct 8th 2011, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy

I went to Dominican Republic on holiday 5 years ago....I wonder if anyone thought about starting a thread about me and my wee family ;-)
you can start one for you and your family, it is a free world.

Last edited by joycejimi; Oct 8th 2011 at 5:49 am.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 8:58 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=LinsyPinsy;9664000]So they basically went on a holiday...

I went to Dominican Republic on holiday 5 years ago....I wonder if anyone thought about starting a thread about me and my wee family ;-)[/QUOTE]

Have you read the whole thread ? originally the people the OP referred to intended to stay here with no relevant visas.

Last edited by The4BellsLondon; Oct 8th 2011 at 9:05 am.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 9:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

At least, your contributions have enlighten myself as well, so that i could better advice some of my family member back in UK about coming to Canada to study.
And you run a business advising people on obtaining study permits and places at Canadian uni's don't you? Or have I got you confused with somebody else?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
QUOTE=LinsyPinsy;9664000]So they basically went on a holiday...

Have you read the whole thread ? originally the people the OP referred to intended to stay here with no relevant visas.[/QUOTE]
Yes I have thanks...it was my attempt at humour.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 4:12 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

In my view this was all the work of a troll.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
In my view this was all the work of a troll.
THE voice of reason speaks :-)
Old Oct 8th 2011, 7:00 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy

you mean you didnt see it wow it was so interesting , its such a shame you didnt read any of it
Old Oct 8th 2011, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by arniedog
you mean you didnt see it wow it was so interesting , its such a shame you didnt read any of it
<snigger>
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the actual family we are talking about finally join BE and open the thread dedicated to their flawed immigration plans.
The op may have some explaining to do

Lns

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.