Decision Made

Old Sep 9th 2013, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

George1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to all
Default Decision Made

Eeek Squeak!!

For anyone who is familiar with any of my previous posts where im in the midst of a nervous breakdown, convinced that I have been left behind in the process or that my application received is sitting in said status for WAY too long, well guys today I am VERY EXCITED to report that a decision has been made on my application (common-law sponsorship for PR). February till September has been the most agonising wait of my life, it seems strange that time can move seemingly so slow but at the same time seem so short, I mean it seems not too long ago we were talking excitedly in the car on our way to Edinburgh to meet our immigration lawyer for the first time and now we are at this point!!

Anyway, long story short, thank you to everyone who has offered support and talked me off the ledge more than once, this site is a true asset to all thinking or immigrating.

Im on cloud 9!!!
Old Sep 9th 2013, 8:21 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision Made

Originally Posted by George1987
Eeek Squeak!!

For anyone who is familiar with any of my previous posts where im in the midst of a nervous breakdown, convinced that I have been left behind in the process or that my application received is sitting in said status for WAY too long, well guys today I am VERY EXCITED to report that a decision has been made on my application (common-law sponsorship for PR). February till September has been the most agonising wait of my life, it seems strange that time can move seemingly so slow but at the same time seem so short, I mean it seems not too long ago we were talking excitedly in the car on our way to Edinburgh to meet our immigration lawyer for the first time and now we are at this point!!

Anyway, long story short, thank you to everyone who has offered support and talked me off the ledge more than once, this site is a true asset to all thinking or immigrating.

Im on cloud 9!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Capercaillie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

Am in a similar situation - Just received the online message that my British husband's PR application has a DECISION MADE (I am Canadian sponsor). We are living in the UK. Wondering how long it took you to get from this stage to actually hearing what the decision is!
Also wondering how long it took from the 'decision made' stage to receiving your PR.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Mel
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

badab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant future

Similar situation took about 3 weeks before the letter arrived, asking me to make an appointment in downtown Vancouver.. happy for all of you.
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 11:06 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Spreadsheet in my signature might help. if you want to be added then post all the details and I'll add you!
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations everyone!