British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Decision Made (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/decision-made-808639/)

George1987 Sep 9th 2013 11:08 am

Decision Made

Eeek Squeak!!

For anyone who is familiar with any of my previous posts where im in the midst of a nervous breakdown, convinced that I have been left behind in the process or that my application received is sitting in said status for WAY too long, well guys today I am VERY EXCITED to report that a decision has been made on my application (common-law sponsorship for PR). February till September has been the most agonising wait of my life, it seems strange that time can move seemingly so slow but at the same time seem so short, I mean it seems not too long ago we were talking excitedly in the car on our way to Edinburgh to meet our immigration lawyer for the first time and now we are at this point!!

Anyway, long story short, thank you to everyone who has offered support and talked me off the ledge more than once, this site is a true asset to all thinking or immigrating.

Im on cloud 9!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Siouxie Sep 9th 2013 8:21 pm

Re: Decision Made

Originally Posted by George1987 (Post 10892406)
Eeek Squeak!!

For anyone who is familiar with any of my previous posts where im in the midst of a nervous breakdown, convinced that I have been left behind in the process or that my application received is sitting in said status for WAY too long, well guys today I am VERY EXCITED to report that a decision has been made on my application (common-law sponsorship for PR). February till September has been the most agonising wait of my life, it seems strange that time can move seemingly so slow but at the same time seem so short, I mean it seems not too long ago we were talking excitedly in the car on our way to Edinburgh to meet our immigration lawyer for the first time and now we are at this point!!

Anyway, long story short, thank you to everyone who has offered support and talked me off the ledge more than once, this site is a true asset to all thinking or immigrating.

Im on cloud 9!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Capercaillie Jan 22nd 2014 8:18 pm

Hello!

Am in a similar situation - Just received the online message that my British husband's PR application has a DECISION MADE (I am Canadian sponsor). We are living in the UK. Wondering how long it took you to get from this stage to actually hearing what the decision is!
Also wondering how long it took from the 'decision made' stage to receiving your PR.
Thanks for any help you can give.

Mel

badab1ng Jan 22nd 2014 8:28 pm

Similar situation took about 3 weeks before the letter arrived, asking me to make an appointment in downtown Vancouver.. happy for all of you.

SchnookoLoly Jan 22nd 2014 11:06 pm

Spreadsheet in my signature might help. :) if you want to be added then post all the details and I'll add you! :)

januarymix Jan 23rd 2014 6:52 am

Congratulations everyone!