David Cohen is a crook`~

Old Jul 21st 2001, 2:37 am
Anupam

I would like to alert the readers of this NG about so called services of attorney
David Cohen. The retainer agreement which his office has forwarded to me has a money
back guarantee. However, this money back guarantee is worded in a way that gives Mr.
Cohen a full discretion to whether make said refund or not. Therefore, there is no
money back guarantee as such and Mr. Cohen will receive remuneration regardless of an
outcome of an application.

Further, a friend of mine approached Mr. Cohen eight months ago for an assessment and
was told that he is not qualified but with Mr. Cohens professional help will be. My
friend is a professional programmer with 12 years of experience. He subsequently
submitted an application on his own and was granted a visa with an interview waiver.

It seems that Mr. Cohen employs two different technics to lure clients. Those who are
obviously qualified are getting messages that they are not but with proper
representation, which Mr. Cohen is willing to provide, will be. Those who are not
qualified are receiving carefully worded contracts with funny money back guarantee to
induce them to proceed anyway.

Further investigation has revealed that there were several complains made by Mr.
Cohen’s former clients to Barreau de Quebec regarding Mr. Cohens legal
practices.

Be extremely careful with David Cohen, he is an outstanding crook.

Anupam Patel