Current Processing Times

Old May 7th 2008, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

newfiegurl is on a distinguished road
Default Current Processing Times

Hi. Has anyone been approved for PR via fast-tracking recently? How long is it taking these days?
Old May 14th 2008, 3:48 am
Forum Regular

scooby101 will become famous soon enoughscooby101 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Current Processing Times

Originally Posted by newfiegurl
Hi. Has anyone been approved for PR via fast-tracking recently? How long is it taking these days?
Hi
We have sent our passports and the decision has been made. We fast tracked our application as we had a WP in September 07.
Jo
Old May 14th 2008, 5:28 am
Just Joined

SurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeSurreyGuy has a reputation beyond repute

How quickly do things move if you can secure employment before your move?

Steve
Old May 14th 2008, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jpoole
Hi
We have sent our passports and the decision has been made. We fast tracked our application as we had a WP in September 07.
Jo
Ok, could you give me some dates? When did you apply for PR? When was it approved?
Old May 14th 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

scooby101 will become famous soon enoughscooby101 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SurreyGuy
How quickly do things move if you can secure employment before your move?

Steve
Hi Steve
I was offered a job in April, my employer applied for an LMO. I recieved my positive LMO in Jul 06, my WP was issued at the end of Aug 06 (6 weeks after LMO) and we flew out in Oct 06. Immigration then fast tracked my original application to 'arraged employment' and we are now at the end of that and hope to recieve our PR visas anyday.
Hope this answers your question.
Jo
Old May 14th 2008, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

Ok, could you give me some dates? When did you apply for PR? When was it approved?
Hi
We originally applied for PR in Jul 06. Then i started applying for jobs and was offered a position in April 07. LMO issued in Jul 07 and WP issued Aug 07. We landed here in Oct 07. Our original application for PR was fast tracked, Immigration have made the decision and we expect things finalised any day now.
Jo
Old May 14th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi
We originally applied for PR in Jul 06. Then i started applying for jobs and was offered a position in April 07. LMO issued in Jul 07 and WP issued Aug 07. We landed here in Oct 07. Our original application for PR was fast tracked, Immigration have made the decision and we expect things finalised any day now.
Jo
And when did you apply for fast-tracking?
Old May 14th 2008, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

And when did you apply for fast-tracking?
september 07
Old May 14th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

september 07
So that's about 8 months, and you haven't received it yet!!! That's a little disappointing, for sure. I was hoping when they say "fast-track" it was actually fast.
Old May 14th 2008, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

So that's about 8 months, and you haven't received it yet!!! That's a little disappointing, for sure. I was hoping when they say "fast-track" it was actually fast.
The fastest i believe they do it is 6 months