Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Criminal Rehab 'info only' London timeline

Criminal Rehab 'info only' London timeline

Old Sep 21st 2011, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Fitzyafcb will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Criminal Rehab 'info only' London timeline

Still waiting to hear back!
Old Sep 21st 2011, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fitzyafcb
Still waiting to hear back!
Honestly, I have REAL issues with these ppl in London CIC!

I sent an application in 2009 knowing full well it could take a year to process. So when the year was coming up I contacted them to see how they were getting on, only to be told they'd not received it ......despite somebody in CIC signing for it!

Now, I'd like to think this was a one off case, but I would keep on top of them! (well as much as a mere mortal can, since they cower behind web-form email)

Good luck!

Last edited by spaceace; Sep 21st 2011 at 1:25 pm.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Well this is what is worrying me. Have they actually received it? And are they actually processing it?

They won't speak to you face to face.
They won't reply to emails web form or via direct email.
They won't speak to you over the phone.
And they won't send any correspondance via the mail system.

I am a long way off a year but I'm not after full rehabilitation, just to see if I am deemed to be rehabilitated or not.

Very frustrating.

Do I email every week? or will this just make them want to ignore me forever?

Can someone please advise me
thanks
Old Sep 21st 2011, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

and there's the dilemma.

having had emails ignored in the past, I don't actually think it matters either way;

you send an email - they ignore you
you send multiple emails .... you get the picture!

I'm sending you some good karma....hopefully that'll help

...and go help an old lady cross the street too......
Old Sep 21st 2011, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

thanks I hope I won't need it though. Fingers crossed, be patient and hope for the best. Maybe i will hear when I least expect it!
Old Sep 29th 2011, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Seriously how hard is it to respond to an email!?!?!
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I hope you hear something soon!

When my son applied 'for information only' he emailed them twice, and both times they responded within 48 hours, so can't complain.

All I can say is goodluck.

Poppit
Old Sep 30th 2011, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Moondoggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Criminal Rehab 'info only' London timeline

Oh don't even get me started on the frustrations because of the Canadian CIC in London. I can almost understand them not accepting phone calls or face to face enquiries, but if that is the case they MUST respond to letters and emails and generally be better at keeping applicants more informed.

Currently waiting on a work permit and TRP and they have been utterly useless at keeping me informed. I guess the typical 9-5 office worker at the embassy doesn't realise that for applicants it is a massive issue and basically our whole life during the time that we are waiting. Can't do anything until we get a response from them!
Old Nov 14th 2011, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Still no response from London.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

yzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really nice

Still no response from London.
Did you simply file for info only without fee?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Jonsie25 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by yzf.shaun
Did you simply file for info only without fee?
I applied for "Info Only" on the 26th September. I have not heard anything so will email them as work wanted me to visit the end of October. Getting awkward now even though I have been told I am "rehabilitated" as my offence was over 19 years ago. Had a letter from the attention centre were I attended.

Will let you know if I hear anything.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I applied for info only without a fee. They signed for it April 21st 2011. Still not a thing
Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Well my offences are also spent but still need that official document from London to say that I am rehabilitated and admissable to Canada. I was due to start employment August 15th!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Jonsie25 is on a distinguished road

Well my offences are also spent but still need that official document from London to say that I am rehabilitated and admissable to Canada. I was due to start employment August 15th!
what email address have you used?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Moondoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

When you say spent do you mean they are sufficient for you to meet the "deemed rehabilitated" requirement?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.