Crim rehab received at last !!!!

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crim rehab received at last !!!!

Some of you will know from my endless posts and trauma about crim rehab for my errant husband well a miracle at last it arrived saturday

timeline is

application received at CHC June 20th 2008 approval letter dated September 17th received Septmeber 20th

I am in total shock

husband now on his way to back to me yeeehaaa!

huge luck and thoughts and postive karma to all those going through criminal rehab its a nightmare

my best advice please please get your application in asap, make sure its 100% perfect and sit back and wiat wait wait wait

and dont think for a minute that offences from years back dont need it!!
always get CHC to formally tell you you dont need it

we hesitated and I have aged 10 years in the process
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crim rehab received at last !!!!

Congrats Chumley. We've been noticing your threads on this issue and wondered if you might consider taking a look at the WIKI article that relates...

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Crimin...itation-Canada

...to see if there is any scope to enrich it. The issue seems to be coming up quite frequently and a good central repository of such info would be helpful to others.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:46 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Chumley, congrats
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Great news Chumley, congrats
great news, I am happy for you.. now u can look forward to a good future, all the best
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Well done. Hopefully I'll be applying soon, I'm just waiting for the Police Cert and information back from the courts. Maybe we will get lucky and have a nice Christmas present....well we can live in hope.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Hi Chumey,

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can both get on with living the dream now, there`s hope for us all?

Lets hope some more of us get a nice suprise in the post - just in time for Xmas?

Best wishes
Susie x
Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Harrison Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations - we are just waiting for the last bits of info to come back before my hubby submits his - keep your fingers crossed for us!!
Old Sep 26th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

me too!! one thing I didn't get back is evidence of the fines being paid. I'm hoping that wont cause an issue.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Received a letter today which states the courts do not have a record of my fines due to the system being upgraded. They have also confirmed I have no outstanding fines....I'm hoping that will be enough to satisfy my application for rehabilitation.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

spaceace that letter sounds perfect so long as you have proof fines paid im sure it will be no problem at all
good luck all
Old Oct 6th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah, I've not kept any records and it was 18 years ago....so no receipts unfortunately or proof.

I've been doing some further investigation and it looks like I do qualify to be Deemed Rehabilitated - but their website isn't the best source of information, nor is the general help you get via email, so I'm more than willing to pay the $200 to get it in writing as well just to be on the safe side.