CPP-Ottawa - PPR arrived

Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Breezblok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CPP-Ottawa - PPR arrived

Hi Guys, Its been over a year since I last posted on here, here is link to the thread I started last year in March http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=659625&page=1

Here is my timeline:
SAP: March 2007
AOR: Oct 2007
Docs Request: March 2010(Sent to CPP-Ottawa)
Med Req: 19th Feb 2011
Meds Sent: 14th March 2011
Pass req: 8th June 2011
Pass sent: 16th June 2011 (by Hand, to be collected from CHC London 30th June)

I was very surprised that everything went so smoothly and from what I hear is that I'm quite fortunate as a lot of the Ottawa pilot applications have been passed back to CHC London for QA and calling the applicants for interviews.
Is anybody on here in this scenario?
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

cplifts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CPP-Ottawa - PPR arrived

Originally Posted by Breezblok
Hi Guys, Its been over a year since I last posted on here, here is link to the thread I started last year in March http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=659625&page=1

Here is my timeline:
SAP: March 2007
AOR: Oct 2007
Docs Request: March 2010(Sent to CPP-Ottawa)
Med Req: 19th Feb 2011
Meds Sent: 14th March 2011
Pass req: 8th June 2011
Pass sent: 16th June 2011 (by Hand, to be collected from CHC London 30th June)

I was very surprised that everything went so smoothly and from what I hear is that I'm quite fortunate as a lot of the Ottawa pilot applications have been passed back to CHC London for QA and calling the applicants for interviews.
Is anybody on here in this scenario?
Hi Congratulations! We are of a similar timeframe but we had our medicals in nov 10 and further medicals had to be done. results of these were sent in march 2011 (which were all ok) so we are just waiting to hear now. Did you have to have you Police checks done again? Ours were originally done last April so just wandering if we will have to have them done again. Good luck for 30th - how exciting I cant wait until we are collecting ours!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Hi cplifts, Thanks you.
No I did not have to resend updated Police certs as they are still valid.
What still amazes me is the fact they accepted my City and Guilds qualifications plus no need for medical furtherance on my wifes part due to her condition. Were both well over the moon that we got through so easily. Lokking forward to Thursday to pick up passports from CHC

Good luck to you as well.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi cplifts, Thanks you.
No I did not have to resend updated Police certs as they are still valid.
What still amazes me is the fact they accepted my City and Guilds qualifications plus no need for medical furtherance on my wifes part due to her condition. Were both well over the moon that we got through so easily. Lokking forward to Thursday to pick up passports from CHC

Good luck to you as well.
When did you have your police certs done? Do you know if ours will still be valid done April 2010? Fantastic news for you -wishing you lots of happiness in your new life in Canada!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

Hi cplifts, Thanks again. I've just checked my copies of Police certs and I was wrong, they were issued on 10/05/2010 so I guess you will be ok with yours too as mine had expired before PPR.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi cplifts, Thanks again. I've just checked my copies of Police certs and I was wrong, they were issued on 10/05/2010 so I guess you will be ok with yours too as mine had expired before PPR.
Hope so! Thanks