Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

A concerned client of Andrew Miller

A concerned client of Andrew Miller

Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:07 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A concerned client of Andrew Miller

Originally Posted by dudewheresmycar
Andrew Miller is a legit person on this forum who has helped people at many times on this person.. .
Andrew Miller WAS a ligit person... But it seems circumstances chaged at some point...

The only reason I have not closed this thread due to the bickering is that it may yet serve some function for those who are out of pocket to be able to communicate with each other.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

which is appreciated, Iain.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

maximpouska is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

If I remember correct then the last information of a partner by Andrew was:
Andrew is in China – very sick and the insurance does not pay.

My question: Know we whether Andrew still lives or whether he passed away?

Destiny is always part of the life.

maxim pouska
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by maximpouska
Hello

maxim pouska
Mr Miller.....or......Dr Hyde

Chinese whispers or confirmed sightings, has he met his demise whilst exploring in darkest China or does he stalk in the shadows of immigration forums??

I understand that feet complete with shoes have been washing up on the BC shore does anyone know what size shoes andrew wore?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Size 13
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

Originally Posted by maximpouska
Hello

maxim pouska
Well he's either living or someone's posing uncannily accurate as him on his gmail account.

Feel like you're being watched at the minute, Andrew?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:17 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted to add this small observation. I just looked on Andrew's website & his fee structure page was updated on April 10th '09. I would assume then that he is still working?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise033
just wanted to add this small observation. I just looked on Andrew's website & his fee structure page was updated on April 10th '09. I would assume then that he is still working?
Do think the new charges may be to assist with his health care charges ?
Old May 3rd 2009, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Ron Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really nice

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration announced today that action will be taken to "deal" with unauthorized representatives. If you feel this applies to your case, stay tuned.
Old May 12th 2009, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Ron Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really niceRon Liberman is just really nice

The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) has stated that complaints may be sent to them at the e-mail address [email protected] as they are compiling an "inventory" of complaints to send to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.
Old May 12th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ron Liberman
The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) has stated that complaints may be sent to them at the e-mail address [email protected] as they are compiling an "inventory" of complaints to send to the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.
Having belatedly found this thread and read from start to finish I am so glad this avenue has finally opened for those who want to complain.

Can cserpent, tracywall or the gadgets update us? And did anyone take this to the media yet? I agree with burtonbunch that one of the consumer show programmes should be the right forum for it. See:
http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...0104/20080104/ OR
http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/

Otherwise what about the Vancouver Sun (or Canada.com)? Or go back to http://www.thestar.com/immigration - maybe they're ready to follow up on this in light of the latest government development.

I note AM's website is still being updated (viz: http://andrewmillercanada.com/contact.html and Fees schedule last updated on 2009-04-10)

As we know he was active until February here on other websites (viz:
http://www.laborlawtalk.com/search.php?searchid=4944240
http://www.national-anthems.net) but has since gone to ground. Google doesn't seem to throw up any other instances.

I've never worked on consumer affairs so I'm probably not the right person to offer to write this up but I can onpass the link to this thread to the Watchdog people at the BBC if those directly affected are willing.

And one late addition: did anyone report Andrew Miller to Fraud Watch?
http://www.fraudwatchers.org

Last edited by newshoney; May 12th 2009 at 8:29 pm. Reason: adding fraudwatch link
Old May 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

FYI

Post #3

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560411
Old May 22nd 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

So does anyone know of his wherabouts now?
Old May 22nd 2009, 11:56 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el_richo
That was last September.
Old May 23rd 2009, 12:06 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
That was last September.
Aaaaah......i need a coffee

Move along, there's nothing to see here. Move along.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.