Common-law Form Validation?

Old Oct 10th 2011, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Lewmano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Common-law Form Validation?

Hi There,

I am in the process of completing the common-law outland application forms and am at the point where i am entering the information into the PDF forms. I cannot see where I validate each form to generate a barcode?

Ive been looking everywhere and cannot find out how to do this, ive downloaded the latest adobe and still nothing. The options i see are in the extended Features:

Sign document
Place Signature
Validate all signatures
Clear all signatures
View Signed version

If someone could help me out that would be much appreciated. Have the form filled out but just cant validate it.

Cheers,

Lew
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:05 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Common-law Form Validation?

Hi

Originally Posted by Lewmano
Hi There,

I am in the process of completing the common-law outland application forms and am at the point where i am entering the information into the PDF forms. I cannot see where I validate each form to generate a barcode?

Ive been looking everywhere and cannot find out how to do this, ive downloaded the latest adobe and still nothing. The options i see are in the extended Features:

Sign document
Place Signature
Validate all signatures
Clear all signatures
View Signed version

If someone could help me out that would be much appreciated. Have the form filled out but just cant validate it.

Cheers,

Lew
"When all else fails, read the instructions"

Complete, validate, print, sign and date your application forms

To ensure you submit all the pages:

IMM 0008:

Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing ensures you have answered all the questions and will avoid delays in processing your application.)
A last page with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
Print, sign and date the form :
Print on white, bond-quality and non-glossy paper
Use of a laser printer is recommended
Place the barcode page on the top of each individual package.
Old Oct 10th 2011, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Lewmano is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Ive read the instructions over a few times now, i get that it prints out when i actually print the document but my problem is that I see no VALIDATE button at all. I can't find it, so getting to the print stage isnt even an option yet.

"Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing ensures you have answered all the questions and will avoid delays in processing your application.)"

I can't see that part.

Also, does it only have the validate procedure on IMN008 or for each form?

Cheers.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 2:54 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Lewmano
Hi there,

Ive read the instructions over a few times now, i get that it prints out when i actually print the document but my problem is that I see no VALIDATE button at all. I can't find it, so getting to the print stage isnt even an option yet.

"Click on the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing ensures you have answered all the questions and will avoid delays in processing your application.)"

I can't see that part.

Also, does it only have the validate procedure on IMN008 or for each form?

Cheers.
Just the IMM 08 has the validate and the . Are you sure you are using the latest version? I see the validate block on the first page and the last.