Common Law - a few questions

Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all
Default Common Law - a few questions

I'm a UK Citizen and have now been living with my Canadian partner here in lovely Gloucestershire for the past 2 years. She is over here on a 5 year UK Ancestry Visa (she has a British Granny).

A few questions:

. Is this an outland application as she is living over here? If so, what proof do we need that she plans to return to Canada?

. What is the application fee(s)? I keep looking at the CIC site but can't make any sense of it.

. Any information on the approx current wait time for a decision? Our application should be simple (no criminal offenses etc!)

Thanks guys
James.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all
Default Re: Common Law - a few questions

Just bumping this back up to the top to see if anyone has any info for me?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:20 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

You got this information a while ago in previous threads.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Did not get exact payment information though.