PR fees

Old Nov 21st 2009, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

ellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant future
Default PR fees

Hi, we have just had our medical request letter and it states that there are 3 steps to follow in order to obtain our visas.

The first step says to pay the fees within 45 days if you have not already paid them. We paid a bankers draft in Canadian dollars back when we initially applied. Is this the PR fee or are there other fees to pay and if so how much?

Thanks Ellejay
Old Nov 21st 2009, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR fees

Originally Posted by ellejay
Hi, we have just had our medical request letter and it states that there are 3 steps to follow in order to obtain our visas.

The first step says to pay the fees within 45 days if you have not already paid them. We paid a bankers draft in Canadian dollars back when we initially applied. Is this the PR fee or are there other fees to pay and if so how much?

Thanks Ellejay
I think that is the RPRF fee for us it was $490 next to it it has a 2 so i assume it is just myself and OH that have to pay that and not the children ?

$490 was the total not each by the way, im not sure what else needs to be paid for someone else will be along to tell you,

Congratulations on getting medical requests won't be long now
Old Nov 21st 2009, 11:12 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
I think that is the RPRF fee for us it was $490 next to it it has a 2 so i assume it is just myself and OH that have to pay that and not the children ?

$490 was the total not each by the way, im not sure what else needs to be paid for someone else will be along to tell you,

Congratulations on getting medical requests won't be long now
The RPRF is $490 per adult.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

ellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant future

Thanks for your help..... Poor bank account will certainly take a hit this month, but it will be worth it in the long run!!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

The RPRF is $490 per adult.
Sorry i just saw the 2 by it thought that meant for both oops
saved even more money than i thought by paying at application