CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE SHARE

Old Aug 9th 2011, 3:41 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE SHARE

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Another Update:

Application sent July 2010
Recieved booklet and letter saying they were processing - December 2010
Recieved request for fingerprints - April 2011
Fingerprints submitted - June 2011
Citizenship Test - July 25th 2011
Citizenship Ceremony - August 18th 2011

Nearly there...........
Hooray!
Old Aug 9th 2011, 4:08 am

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked Ecas & it says 'your application was received August 2010, we started processing your application on July 12th 2011' - I guess we should be getting a test date soon
Old Aug 13th 2011, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by louise033
I just checked Ecas & it says 'your application was received August 2010, we started processing your application on July 12th 2011' - I guess we should be getting a test date soon
We got our test date - August 26th! Now I am FREAKING OUT!!! I know that some people attend the Citizenship ceremony on their test date, would we be told this in advance or do you just find out on the day?
Old Aug 14th 2011, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Think you're told in advance when you get the test date letter, if you are having the ceremony on the same day (based on the people I know who have done it in the last year or so). So if you were just given a test time, Louise, I would think your ceremony will be a couple of weeks later.

We sent in our application in December 2010 and we got the acknowledgement and book in February this year. The book has sat on the shelf gathering dust ever since and will no doubt continue to do so until we get the letter telling us we have got our test in two weeks!!

Good luck with yours Louise!

Lisa