Citizenship application help

Old Oct 15th 2021, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Citizenship application help

We are at last trying to fill in the citizenship application, having landed here back in 2007.
Our work record is a little confusing to record.

For the last 5 years they need recording. we have moved from NB to ON.
We still own a business there.
The business was at our home address in October 2016 which is the start of the five year period but when we moved to Ontario in October 2019 the mailing address changed to our accountants as an incorporated business needs to have an address in NB.
Should I just put the accountants address for that business?
I don't see how I can break it up into two different addresses in the one time frame.

Thanks