CIC- Client Application Status

Old Jan 28th 2009, 4:31 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default CIC- Client Application Status

Is pretty rubbish.

Received a letter last week asking to pay right of permanent residence fee- but on-line still says:

"We started processing Mr. X's application on December 10, 2008.

Medical results have been received.
"

Do they only update periodically?

Old Jan 28th 2009, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CIC- Client Application Status

Ja, I think London only updates once a week (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Plus, I think there are only a few things they actually update on e-cas and I'm not sure if that's one of them.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

bzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to allbzriddell is a name known to all

I think they only put 'Decision Made when they receive your passport and money (fee) and then put the Visa in. Update in London is Tuesday I think?
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

I think it's Monday or Tuesday (I've only ever had updates on a Monday from London).
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

sprucemoose is on a distinguished road

It's useful for checking the address they have on file for you.

I hadn't realised they would add a note to say medicals have been received. That seems good at least!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

If you want to check out some similar timelines, take a peek at Trackitt. Geo4, ours is quite close to yours. Started processing Dec 4th and Meds received has been up since Jan 19th. Had our personal stuff returned with a document request last week, so we're hoping it's getting close.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

mcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the rough

When do they start providing status - we've tried to query our status (currently completing 90-day info) but website doesn't recognise our file number however CIC have confirmed it's correct.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

rossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura about

E cas didnt recognise our file number when we put UK in as our country of birth, but once we put in ENGLAND, the details came up.

So give that a try.

Does anyway know if E cas updates to say medical request sent?
Getting fed up waiting, just says in process at the moment.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice

To the user who stated to enter England, thank you very much. I had been selecting United Kingdom and never getting a match. Now I know I am really in the system, although 'In Progress'.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

rossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura about

No probs.

Like you was just relieved to know we were in the system.

Fingers crossed we all here something soon.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

mcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the roughmcdavis is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the tip about entering England - that's really helpful.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossi1
E cas didnt recognise our file number when we put UK in as our country of birth, but once we put in ENGLAND, the details came up.

So give that a try.

Does anyway know if E cas updates to say medical request sent?
Getting fed up waiting, just says in process at the moment.
what date does it give for date they started processing? mine says january 19th no med request as yet though

are you PNP ? nikii on here had med request 13 days after date of start of processing

fingers crossed for you and keep us informed
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

we are not pnp, we are in canada on the work permit and sent in a full pr application on 7 oct and on E cas says starting processing 5 nov.
But as of today still waiting for a medical request or anything?

They defo seem to deal with pnp applications quicker, but think with all the new changes, most things seems to be slower.
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:56 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs.BWL
If you want to check out some similar timelines, take a peek at Trackitt. Geo4, ours is quite close to yours. Started processing Dec 4th and Meds received has been up since Jan 19th. Had our personal stuff returned with a document request last week, so we're hoping it's getting close.
Yes, we had photos etc. returned last week when they asked us to pay the right of permanent residence fee.

I just want it in my hand. Quite stressful and nervy at the moment as my TWP is obviously tied to my current employer.

Old Jan 29th 2009, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

I hope the photos being returned and the meds received means we're down to the last step (the security and background checks). I'm thinking it will probably be at least another couple of months before we get the visa though as my husband is South African and any checking they need to do there may be a little slow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.