Checking status of application

Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Scoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the roughScoobsta is a jewel in the rough
Default Checking status of application

Hi

Can anyone please advise if I can check the status of my spousal application within the CIC website??

If not, is there a number I can call??

We applied in the beginning of March 05 from London to Missisauga but have heard no reply.

SCOOBSTA
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Checking status of application

Originally Posted by Scoobsta
Hi

Can anyone please advise if I can check the status of my spousal application within the CIC website??

If not, is there a number I can call??

We applied in the beginning of March 05 from London to Missisauga but have heard no reply.

SCOOBSTA
Hi *Scoobsta~
as far as i am aware you are able to check online through e-client....however if you look under Jameso's threads you will see he asked exactly the same question *today*..you will see the answers he was given.
It is just a couple of threads below this one.
Good Luck