Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CHC finally replied with..............

CHC finally replied with..............

Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:22 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default Re: CHC finally replied with..............

Originally Posted by zmartin
Good news for you!

Hopefully that means ours will turn up any day now too!!!!

Zoe M. xx
Thanks, will keep everything crossed for you, know what you are going through.

Suzy
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:34 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Thanks, will keep everything crossed for you, know what you are going through.

Suzy
just sent you a PM
Old Apr 5th 2007, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

stephenbottcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!

(tap tap tap tap) Where is my whatever?

I'll take anything by now even another request for update!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! So glad it's finally arrived! Good luck with everything.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

nubbslad will become famous soon enough

Hi Suzyanne

I am so pleased for you. I felt such a relief when we got ours, and we take ours on the 17th April at Handsworth in Birmingham.

Nicki xxxxxxx
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:58 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Thanks Nicki.

Our household is now a pleasant place to be, even the girls seem to be behaving extremley well infact they are being Angels.

Have booked meds today for 20th April, just in time from what the doctor was saying as Government want to charge VAT on meds as of 1st May although they are appealing against decision.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

shri_ram is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Applied 18th Nov 2004, AOR 26th Nov 2004.

If you left click on username and then View Public Profile timeline is on there.
It s really very good news Suzy.

Congrats, and best wishes for ur medical.

Hope mine is on the way as my AOR is similar to urs.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Big congratulations Suzyanne - hope meds go well and PPR follows soon after.
Nik
Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: CHC finally replied with..............

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Dont you think it would have been polite to say congratulations?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Location: Dubai, soon will be in Toronto, afterwards... who know?!
Canaway is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Suzyanne,

I read much of ur posts on your forum & i really feel happy to hear u recieved what u've waited for.

CONGRATULATIONS & all the best wishes for a very fast PPR.

I like to take this chance to ask u, from ur experience when do u think I would receive a reply from the CHC, my timeline is as follows:

AOR: 15-Feb-2005
Req. for updates: 18-Dec-2006
updates sent: Feb-2007
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:17 pm
Suzy Q

Nobody can predict when you will receive a reply from CHC, think you have more chance of finding a needle in a haystack!! Every application is different.

There are still quite alot of people who applied in Nov 04 who have not got med reqs yet as well as a few people still waiting from Aug, Sept and Oct 04.

My heart goes out to these people as it is extremely frustrating when others who applied after you have already got med req.

Not much help I suppose sorry.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:20 pm
Suzy Q

Thanks Nik and Shir_ram, I sure am a better person to live with according to OH now that med reqs on way.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Hurrah Suzyanne, so pleased for you.

Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

bunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the roughbunnett is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Robski
Hurrah Suzyanne, so pleased for you.

Hi Suzyanne

Congratulations for you and your family. Not long now!!!!

We are still waiting for the medical requests to come through. But hopefully not too long now.

Sharon