Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

CHC finally replied with..............

CHC finally replied with..............

Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:37 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default CHC finally replied with..............

YOUR MEDICAL REQUEST HAS BEEN SENT TODAY

This is a great feeling, don't think I will truly believe it until I have the forms in my hand. But it has put a great big on my face, if it feels this good now then getting PPR must be fantastic.

For all those still waiting, keep the faith, easier said than done I know because I'm guilty of not. So glad sent e-mail to make sure further correspondance had not gone astray like the 90 day update letter.

Suzyanne

Last edited by Suzyanne; Apr 4th 2007 at 6:38 pm. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

jcatterbury is on a distinguished road
Default Re: CHC finally replied with..............

Hi Suzyanne

Really, really pleased for you. When I saw the title of the post I thought you were going to say they had said something useless like 'your application is being processed'. Great news and good luck with the meds!

Cheers,
Jason
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:51 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suzyanne

This is a great feeling, don't think I will truly believe it until I have the forms in my hand. But it has put a great big on my face, if it feels this good now then getting PPR must be fantastic.

For all those still waiting, keep the faith, easier said than done I know because I'm guilty of not. So glad sent e-mail to make sure further correspondance had not gone astray like the 90 day update letter.

Suzyanne
Freakin excellent news.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:51 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Thanks Jason, now we are one step behind you or will be once meds completed. Also finished worked today for 8 days so feeling good.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:56 pm
Suzy Q

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Freakin excellent news.
I think so too, can't stop smiling, feel like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

I think so too, can't stop smiling, feel like the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland!
So pleased for you Suzyanne, congratulations
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:58 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You do know the cheshire cat kept disappearing?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:06 pm
Suzy Q

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You do know the cheshire cat kept disappearing?
I'm hoping to do a disappearing act from UK in the not too distant future!!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

hi there
great news suzyanne.....well done
paul
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: CHC finally replied with..............

Suzyanne
Excellent news suzyanne,welldone xx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Congratulations!
Sent u a PM too!
Kenny n Josie
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Southcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of lightSouthcote is a glorious beacon of light

Suzyanne
What was your AOR ?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Southcote
What was your AOR ?
Dont you think it would have been polite to say congratulations?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice

Good news for you!

Hopefully that means ours will turn up any day now too!!!!

Zoe M. xx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:15 pm
Suzy Q

Originally Posted by Southcote
What was your AOR ?
Applied 18th Nov 2004, AOR 26th Nov 2004.

If you left click on username and then View Public Profile timeline is on there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.