CEC route for PR

Old Sep 22nd 2013, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

jkgoulds will become famous soon enoughjkgoulds will become famous soon enough
Exclamation CEC route for PR

Me and my OH returned back to the UK 4 months ago after 2 years in Alberta, we initially wanted to see what was what and see where our hearts lied. We knew coming back to the UK would open our eyes up and answer a lot of our concerns and worries that we had when we was in AB but it seems it was after all a matter of the cursed homesickness!

Yes there is some lovely things about the UK but nothing appeals to us personally and admittedly its not really going to benefit us being here in the long run. We are in our mid 20's so thinking about our future and where we want to settle is our priority and come to a conclusion (which we kind of knew we would both want to go back to Canada eventually anyway, but not so soon) that we are going to make plans to head back.

Like I said we have been over there 2 years, eligible for the Canadian Experience Class and would love to get PR via this route. Am I right to assume we don't need a LMO /written job offer again as we will receive PR status at the boarder?

Any information from anyone who has been successful or unsuccessful going down this route would be great! Thanks in advance