Case specific emails

Old Mar 28th 2011, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Case specific emails

Hi

Applying spousal route as per timeline on my signature.

Our medicals were sent to London via UPS in November 2010. The visa office sent a letter to me last month asking us to go for medicals, and also for our RPRF. I responded by paying, and sending the receipt to Canada as requested, and have received a letter off them to say it has been received by them. I sent a copy of the receipt and proof of medicals (being carried out as well as proof that UPS delivered them in November) to london via special delivery and it was received by them on 3rd March.

On the 7th march, I sent a case specific email to enquire about my medicals and whether they could confirm that they had them. I have not had a response to the email, nor acknowledgement that they have received the email.

Just wondering if anyone else has sent a case specific email whether you got a response (even an automated response)?

I am very concerned that my medical information, which included letters from consultants etc, may have gone astray - and if they have, I would like to get the medical repeated asap if they are necessary rather than having to drag this application out even further.

Thanks
Old Mar 28th 2011, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case specific emails

Originally Posted by caleo
Hi

Applying spousal route as per timeline on my signature.

Our medicals were sent to London via UPS in November 2010. The visa office sent a letter to me last month asking us to go for medicals, and also for our RPRF. I responded by paying, and sending the receipt to Canada as requested, and have received a letter off them to say it has been received by them. I sent a copy of the receipt and proof of medicals (being carried out as well as proof that UPS delivered them in November) to london via special delivery and it was received by them on 3rd March.

On the 7th march, I sent a case specific email to enquire about my medicals and whether they could confirm that they had them. I have not had a response to the email, nor acknowledgement that they have received the email.

Just wondering if anyone else has sent a case specific email whether you got a response (even an automated response)?

I am very concerned that my medical information, which included letters from consultants etc, may have gone astray - and if they have, I would like to get the medical repeated asap if they are necessary rather than having to drag this application out even further.

Thanks
sometimes you get an automated response, sometimes you dont

sometimes you get a real person response, sometimes you dont

sometimes you get a response quickly, sometimes it takes a month

you can only rely on your delivery confirmation and have lots of patience. send another email if it makes you feel better but dont be surprised if it takes it takes weeks for them to respond if at all. better to hope that they are spending their time processing your case than responding to the thousands of emails they must get
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chanceUK
sometimes you get an automated response, sometimes you dont

sometimes you get a real person response, sometimes you dont

sometimes you get a response quickly, sometimes it takes a month

you can only rely on your delivery confirmation and have lots of patience. send another email if it makes you feel better but dont be surprised if it takes it takes weeks for them to respond if at all. better to hope that they are spending their time processing your case than responding to the thousands of emails they must get
Sometimes they process files quickly and sometimes they don't - could go on forever with sometimes they do and sometimes they don't --- that is not what I was asking.

What I am asking is whether "anyone else has sent a case specific email whether you got a response (even an automated response)?"
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes they process files quickly and sometimes they don't - could go on forever with sometimes they do and sometimes they don't --- that is not what I was asking.

What I am asking is whether "anyone else has sent a case specific email whether you got a response (even an automated response)?"
yes i have sent a fair few over the past few years for different reasons, and for different visa applications with very variable results

e.g.
emailed notifying a change of address - no response but new address appeared on ECAS
emailed requesting a withdrawal of visa application - no response but ECAS updated
emailed following up on very late refund - received email saying to expect another 3 month wait
emailed to request return of original documents - no response but documents returned within 2wks

sometimes had an automated response but not always. Many email replies took 3-4 weeks

Last edited by chanceUK; Mar 28th 2011 at 8:18 am. Reason: added some detail
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto - sent various for several reasons, always had a response. Have never heard of anybody else on this forum who hasn't been responded to eventually tbh.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ditto - sent various for several reasons, always had a response. Have never heard of anybody else on this forum who hasn't been responded to eventually tbh.
Thanks for that info - I did a search and could not find anyone who had not heard back - I didn't take the decision to email them lightly, I would far rather that they dealt with the applications rather than questions about cases, but my missing medicals are quite a concern to me.

All very well relying on proof of things being delivered to the CIC, but they seem to have mislaid my medicals - and would just like to know if they have found them.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chanceUK

sometimes had an automated response but not always. Many email replies took 3-4 weeks
Aah, thanks - so early days yet then
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you have, but just checking - you are including the info they ask for in the email i.e. case number, date of birth, full name etc? And checking your junk mail box to make sure it's not gone in there?

Just thought those might be two reasons why you've not had a response before, although I'm sure you've already thought of them.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-gb; HTC Desire Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I'm sure you have, but just checking - you are including the info they ask for in the email i.e. case number, date of birth, full name etc? And checking your junk mail box to make sure it's not gone in there?

Just thought those might be two reasons why you've not had a response before, although I'm sure you've already thought of them.
I sent the IMM number and my reference number from the letter they Sent to me. I did not put my date of birth etc on the email. I have been checking my spam mail though

Last edited by caleo; Mar 28th 2011 at 8:32 am.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I sent the IMM number and my reference number from the letter they Sent to me. I did not put my date of birth etc on the email.
Are you definitely emailing the right address then? It does very clearly tell you what you need to put in the email on the relevant website page, and that includes your full name (including middle names), nationality, full postal address, and date of birth.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

I found an email address on here which I used - '[email protected]'

I have just been through the CIC and found a page with all the details on - now I am unsure what to do? They specifically state do not contact more than once etc - but I don't know now if I sent the email to the right place - and i certainly did not send all the information that they are requesting on the CIC website.

What a dummy!
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Tbh, I'd give it another week or so, and then resend it with the info they request if you haven't had an answer.

Good luck.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-gb; HTC Desire Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Tbh, I'd give it another week or so, and then resend it with the info they request if you haven't had an answer.

Good luck.
Yes, will do. Thanks. I am hoping I get my ppr in a few weeks - would be happy with that instead of a reply to my email
Old Mar 28th 2011, 9:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I am hoping I get my ppr in a few weeks
for you.
Old Mar 29th 2011, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

holstein is on a distinguished road

I got notification from London in November 2010 to go for my MEDs and also asking for my PR fee and additional information request. I did this and sent all my paperwork via recorded delivery to London (from Canada)

...I tracked my documents right to there offices, but by earlier this month I thought I should have heard something, or at least some updates on my e-cas. I was also changing my current address in Canada, so I e-mailed them to notify of my address change and ask if they got the medical info. Within a week they e-mailed me back saying that they had recorded my address change and have received the medical information directly from Ottawa but are still awaiting my PR fee and additional information as requested in November.

....they blatantly lost it, as I tracked it right to there door. The thing that annoyed me was that they never chased it up, so had I not e-mailed them when would they have told me that they apparently had not received my paperwork? More time wasted

I'd definitely e-mail them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.