Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Carpet installer wishing to move to Canada

Carpet installer wishing to move to Canada

Old Sep 11th 2013, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Bern Robbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carpet installer wishing to move to Canada

Hi..new to this!! I carnt answer your question but maybe you can help answer mine!!first off I'm looking to move with my wife and 3 kids to Canada .. I'm a carpet installer here in the uk and hear that there is lots of work over there.. So looking for a change !! Do you now what the best areas are? Also what's the procedure I now have to take to get the ball rolling ? Can I get temp visa to go over with

Last edited by Siouxie; Sep 11th 2013 at 8:19 pm.
Old Sep 11th 2013, 8:20 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carpet installer wishing to move to Canada

Welcome to BE!

I have moved your post to a thread of it's own - it's always a good idea to start your own thread, that way you receive answers to your questions and not someone else's.

I would start looking at the wiki and see what route you think you could apply under, then come back and ask any specific questions.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...an_Immigration

Old Sep 11th 2013, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Bern Robbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Welcome to BE!

I have moved your post to a thread of it's own - it's always a good idea to start your own thread, that way you receive answers to your questions and not someone else's.

I would start looking at the wiki and see what route you think you could apply under, then come back and ask any specific questions.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...an_Immigration

Hi there.. Thanks.. I still don't no how to work this!! Send posts etc..
Old Sep 11th 2013, 8:56 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bern Robbo
No problem I know being new to forums can feel a little intimidating at first but you will get the hang of it quickly.

Have a quick read through the FAQ's if you have any problems using the forums - http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq and this slideshow is very useful to learn how to start posting - http://www.slideshare.net/britishexp...t-a-new-thread

Hope that helps a little!

Old Sep 12th 2013, 8:10 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bern Robbo
Looks like you are quoting and posting OK

Welcome to BE