British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Best Birthday present: Medical Requests!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/best-birthday-present-medical-requests-599336/)

DESERTFOX Mar 23rd 2009 7:29 am

Re: Best Birthday present: Medical Requests!!!

Originally Posted by snoopdawg (Post 7410939)
Congrats- :thumbsup: that was amazingly quick, I've sent our documents today , I hope they are as quick with us. Out of interest, are your kids needing medicals as well? I thought it would be just OH and me as both GPs but Healthmatch said the kids might need them as well because we should get a TWP for 3 years.

Hi snoopdawg my kids are 9 and 10 and yes they do need a medical as well. I'm not sure what age children don't need medicals. If your child is also 11 yrs old and older then they also need a Chest X-ray. Hope that helps. Good luck on your application as well.

KS2008 Mar 23rd 2009 7:32 am

Congratulations! I hope that you are able to post some feedback on your experiences of the medical as Newcastle will be handy for me when the need arrives.

rufus2000 Mar 23rd 2009 8:15 am

thats great. so pleased for you!!!

Helen

Originally Posted by DESERTFOX (Post 7409696)
Hi all,

I've never expected it today but brown envelope has dropped on our letter box today from CIC containing our medical requests.:D

I am extemely happy and delighted.:) It's my birthday tomorrow and it could be my best present. I was not planning for a big party as we are only having a low key family dinner out tomorrow and wait till everything has been sorted out and big farewell party I guess;)

Medical Exam already book this Thursday 26/03/09 in Newcastle and hope you wish us well guys:)

Geordielass Mar 23rd 2009 8:22 am

yes im sending you some Geordie luck for you meds in Newcastle and happy birthday too!!!:thumbsup:

Are you going to the West Road (West Denton area) for the meds?

Hollis Family Mar 23rd 2009 9:41 am

Hi all,

I've never expected it today but brown envelope has dropped on our letter box today from CIC containing our medical requests.:D

I am extemely happy and delighted.:) It's my birthday tomorrow and it could be my best present. I was not planning for a big party as we are only having a low key family dinner out tomorrow and wait till everything has been sorted out and big farewell party I guess;)

Medical Exam already book this Thursday 26/03/09 in Newcastle and hope you wish us well guys:)

Congratulations - great news! :thumbsup:

Michelle

maddhobs Mar 23rd 2009 11:07 am

Congratulations!:thumbsup:

sgbolt Mar 23rd 2009 8:19 pm

Congratulations and happy Birthday. Good luck with the meds, nearly there!!

canduc996 Mar 23rd 2009 9:46 pm

Hey, that's great. And your timeline gives me some much needed hope. Good luck with the meds

Hi all,

DESERTFOX Mar 24th 2009 12:09 am

Once again thank you for all your well wishes guys:thumbsup:

I'll keep posted what will happen on our medicals. Good luck to everyone who's waiting for their med requests and those who are going to have one.;)