Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Best Birthday present: Medical Requests!!!

Best Birthday present: Medical Requests!!!

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice
Default Best Birthday present: Medical Requests!!!

Hi all,

I've never expected it today but brown envelope has dropped on our letter box today from CIC containing our medical requests.

I am extemely happy and delighted. It's my birthday tomorrow and it could be my best present. I was not planning for a big party as we are only having a low key family dinner out tomorrow and wait till everything has been sorted out and big farewell party I guess

Medical Exam already book this Thursday 26/03/09 in Newcastle and hope you wish us well guys
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:11 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Birthday present: Medical Requests!!!

Originally Posted by DESERTFOX
Hi all,

I've never expected it today but brown envelope has dropped on our letter box today from CIC containing our medical requests.

I am extemely happy and delighted. It's my birthday tomorrow and it could be my best present. I was not planning for a big party as we are only having a low key family dinner out tomorrow and wait till everything has been sorted out and big farewell party I guess

Medical Exam already book this Thursday 26/03/09 in Newcastle and hope you wish us well guys
Another One! Congratulations.

Am deffo hoping to see something this week then.

Well done for getting your meds booked so soon.

Karen
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future

Hi all,

yeh,congratulations!!!! Good luck with the medicals.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

How fab! What a great birthday gift Snap - got ours today too, dated 19/3.

I know what how difficult it is thinking of birthdays and the likes when you've got so much going on!!!
L
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 1:23 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Wow congratulations that didn't take long at all - two weeks today since they received your application isn't it?

Fabulous news.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 1:27 pm
Life is great!!

LISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant future

Wow congratulations, its also my birthday tomorrow so lets hope something good happens for me to.

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

Lisa
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:36 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, great news and happy birthday for tomorrow!
Lorraine G.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of

Well done and Happy birthday for tomorrow.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:57 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

wow that is great , and hope you have a lovely birthday tomoro x
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Thank you very much for all your well wishes guys. It has been a very unpredictable and stressful 4 weeks for us and to have received our med. requests a day before my b-day is just an excellent news. I hope and pray for all of you guys who are also waiting that you'll hear good news this week!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Wow congratulations that didn't take long at all - two weeks today since they received your application isn't it?

Fabulous news.
Hi SLB,

That's right it was 2 weeks today since they've received my application. I didn't expect that but I would never complain in a million years

I'm sure you'll get yours soon as well. Goodluck!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of lightTrophy is a glorious beacon of light

Great news and good luck with the meds.
Happy Birthday also

Mandy & Kev
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:12 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Hi SLB,

That's right it was 2 weeks today since they've received my application. I didn't expect that but I would never complain in a million years

I'm sure you'll get yours soon as well. Goodluck!
Thank you. TBH right now I could do with it taking a few weeks longer, we had a big side ball thrown at us last week and just need a few weeks to get ourselves together again. I am sure though ours will take much longer as we are have applied under a completely different route.

Have a fabulous birthday but don't drink too much you don't want the hangover from hell for your medical!!

Keep us posted on how it all progresses, I'll be keeping my eyes out.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond reputesnoopdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats- that was amazingly quick, I've sent our documents today , I hope they are as quick with us. Out of interest, are your kids needing medicals as well? I thought it would be just OH and me as both GPs but Healthmatch said the kids might need them as well because we should get a TWP for 3 years.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Hi all,

Blimey DF,

thats fantastic and very quick. i'm so pleased, as you know we have been keeping an eye on each others progress.

i am hoping ours are just as quick.

hope the meds go well, look forward to seeing how long it takes from then on for you

well done, enjoy your meal

kae

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.