bc pnp accepted

Old Aug 13th 2014, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: bc pnp accepted

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Not sure about PNP applications at CIO Sydney but for FSW, FSW2 and FSW3 it's currently taking 3-4 months to be processe and card charged and a further month for PER
wow that long huh? thanks for the info..That relaxes me a bit !

Has any one gone through the bc pnp and cio processing times recently, are they as long as this?
Old Aug 13th 2014, 2:20 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by palmerq
wow that long huh? thanks for the info..That relaxes me a bit !

Has any one gone through the bc pnp and cio processing times recently, are they as long as this?
I have an FSW2 app in now, it went in in May and I have yet to hear anything
Old Aug 13th 2014, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

I have an FSW2 app in now, it went in in May and I have yet to hear anything
so probably everything is just going slow then .. oh well not much I can do then ! Thanks for the response
Old Oct 18th 2014, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Hello again everyone, I have another question about the application process.. so after pretty much 2 months after the cio recieved my application they took my payment and sent an email saying this
"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing.
same day I got the email to go for a medical, I did that and now when I check the status it says they have recieved my medical results(although I think that just showed up pretty recently).. So I want to ask does anyone know what stage I am at? Is this the point where I would be able to apply for the bowp? I still have 7 months left on my current permit but it is never to early to think about these thing

thanks for any help that may be on its way!
Old Oct 18th 2014, 2:44 am

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Hello again everyone, I have another question about the application process.. so after pretty much 2 months after the cio recieved my application they took my payment and sent an email saying this

same day I got the email to go for a medical, I did that and now when I check the status it says they have recieved my medical results(although I think that just showed up pretty recently).. So I want to ask does anyone know what stage I am at? Is this the point where I would be able to apply for the bowp? I still have 7 months left on my current permit but it is never to early to think about these thing

thanks for any help that may be on its way!

After the medical is the right of permanent residence fee and copy of passport request and then finally COPR. You can't apply until you have 4 months or less on your current work permit although if you have had a medical already your quite far along already.
Old Oct 18th 2014, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

After the medical is the right of permanent residence fee and copy of passport request and then finally COPR. You can't apply until you have 4 months or less on your current work permit although if you have had a medical already your quite far along already.
thanks, I know about the 4 months remaining part I was just wondering if the application is at the point where I could apply for the bowp if I needed to, or if there was some other weird thing I had to wait for, I get worried pretty easily :S.

Thanks for the reply
Old Oct 18th 2014, 3:05 am

thanks, I know about the 4 months remaining part I was just wondering if the application is at the point where I could apply for the bowp if I needed to, or if there was some other weird thing I had to wait for, I get worried pretty easily :S.

Thanks for the reply
Your at the point were if you needed to you could apply for a BOWP.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

ello again, got the work permit support letter from bc now I am trying to apply for a work permit, I don't think I can get the bridging open work permit as bc dont support this. Anyway I am trying to apply online but I am not having much success it keeps taking me to a questionaire and directs me to an express entry profile, where am I going wrong?

I think I got it, I was selecting stay permanently and I need to select work temporarily instead.. seems to be working now

Last edited by palmerq; Feb 9th 2015 at 1:36 am.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 3:10 am

ello again, got the work permit support letter from bc now I am trying to apply for a work permit, I don't think I can get the bridging open work permit as bc dont support this. Anyway I am trying to apply online but I am not having much success it keeps taking me to a questionaire and directs me to an express entry profile, where am I going wrong?

I think I got it, I was selecting stay permanently and I need to select work temporarily instead.. seems to be working now
I think if you get the permit support letter you can get a new permit at a POE
Old Feb 9th 2015, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I think if you get the permit support letter you can get a new permit at a POE
Correct if travelling on a passport that doesn't require a visa.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Thanks for your input FL, I had assumed that as he did not mention otherwise that he is from a visa exempt country
Old Feb 9th 2015, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
so I have the work permit support letter from bc, I can just go across the border again and get the work permit there, when I did that the first time in may the immigration officer was very upset with me for not applying online, so I've been under the impression that I was meant to apply online this time, does it make much of a difference what I do?

I am from the uk.

And thanks for the responses again