Background Decelaration form

Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

jasharpreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Background Decelaration form

Hello Guys!

I have one more question if there is any problem in background checks is application will be refused?
As I'm reading the forum in Background Decelaration form there is an option Ever detained or jailed we have to tick that option. If did the mistake what will happen????????

I have detained for an hour and got bail. After few days I got the letter saying i'm free no need to go back to Police station never went to court and never have a charges also never have a fine.

By Mistake I didn't tick that box as in that column all No's for me and didn't read detain just read jail so tick on NO. Is that is going to be a big trouble for me or will this delay the process.Already i have done with medicals and CHC London have my medical reports with them. When they does Background checks thay do after medicals or when they start processing file at that time they start them in parlell.

Experts please any advise
Never had this in mind just read the forum now i'm in tension.
give me relax with positive replies.....

thanks
Jas
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Background Decelaration form

If you were simply arrested and then refused charge as you suggest then this would not be a problem. People can often be arrested on "suspicion" of an offence but then subsequently be refused charge like you seem to have be. I would not worry about it.

Tim
Old Feb 5th 2009, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

jasharpreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Background Decelaration form

Thanks Tim
bit relief lets see other's opinions

cheers