Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Attn: Andrew Miller (Pls respond ASAP)

Attn: Andrew Miller (Pls respond ASAP)

Old Feb 26th 2005, 12:57 pm
Banned

Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attn: Andrew Miller (Pls respond ASAP)

Dear Client,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada and your response to our letter requesting in updated application form and proof of your official language proficiency and offering expedited processing.

Your file has been placed in the queue for review and will be assessed in due course. If you submitted original education documents they are being return to you. Your application is not subject to expedited processing because you did not submit one or more of the following:

A) IELTS Test result.
B) Original Education Documents.

Your will be advised in writing if and when additional documents and /or an interview is required.

Regretfully we will not be able to respond to any further inquiries on your file.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Yours Sincerely,
Visa Section

Note: Please return the Original Educational Documents if you are submitting other requested documents.

Now in view of the above letter, please let me know answers to the following questions

1. Should I submit IELTS Results along with Original Educational Documents or not.
2. If I do not submit IELTS and Original Documents, will my case be processed according to the old rules. If yes, how long it will take to process my case according to the old rules. Please note that I already submitted New Immigration Form, Bank Statement, Police Clearance Certificates, English Proficiency Certificates.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 2:52 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attn: Andrew Miller (Pls respond ASAP)

Why didn't you submit all as and when asked?!! And yes - submit it now. As for old or new law - all depends now from the results of the class action lawsuit and pending settlement. You so far blew it my friend and lost the chance for being approved sooner.

Originally Posted by Johnson
Dear Client,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada and your response to our letter requesting in updated application form and proof of your official language proficiency and offering expedited processing.

Your file has been placed in the queue for review and will be assessed in due course. If you submitted original education documents they are being return to you. Your application is not subject to expedited processing because you did not submit one or more of the following:

A) IELTS Test result.
B) Original Education Documents.

Your will be advised in writing if and when additional documents and /or an interview is required.

Regretfully we will not be able to respond to any further inquiries on your file.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Yours Sincerely,
Visa Section

Note: Please return the Original Educational Documents if you are submitting other requested documents.

Now in view of the above letter, please let me know answers to the following questions

1. Should I submit IELTS Results along with Original Educational Documents or not.
2. If I do not submit IELTS and Original Documents, will my case be processed according to the old rules. If yes, how long it will take to process my case according to the old rules. Please note that I already submitted New Immigration Form, Bank Statement, Police Clearance Certificates, English Proficiency Certificates.