application for separate couples

Old Oct 11th 2001, 5:15 pm
George Achim

I would really appreciate your comments / advice on the following. I am separated at
the moment and I am in a position to send in the immigration forms. I would like to
include my wife, from which I am separated now, in this application, and, should we
be successful, immigrate together. From an immigration perspective, can you see any
problems with that? Please note there is no divorce, and there is a strong
possibility we may rekindle our relationship. Thanks in advance for your advise.

George, Melbourne, Australia

Old Oct 12th 2001, 1:16 am
Ber Lazarus

Dear George,

So long as there is no change in your marital status before the Permanent Resident
visa is issued you should not have any problems on that score.

Ber Lazarus conseiller immigration counsellor Montréal, Quebec [email protected] Tél: 514
992-1567 Fax: 514 277 4729

George Achim wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 12th 2001, 6:57 pm
Wideopen

yes BUT if you pay the processing fee 500$ and she does not come with...you will lose
your money as it is non-refundable!!!! The landing fee is 975$ ..it is refundable if
you cancel before it is final....HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!

>
    >
    >
    >
an
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 14th 2001, 1:45 pm
George Achim

Thank you kindly for your advise.

>
    >
fee
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I would really appreciate your comments / advice on the following. I am separated[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > at the moment and I am in a position to send in the[/usenetquote2]
immigration
[usenetquote2]> > forms. I would like to include my wife, from which I am separated now,[/usenetquote2]
in
[usenetquote2]> > this application, and, should we be successful, immigrate together. From[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > immigration perspective, can you see any problems with that? Please note there is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > no divorce, and there is a strong possibility we may rekindle[/usenetquote2]
our
[usenetquote2]> > relationship. Thanks in advance for your advise.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > George, Melbourne, Australia[/usenetquote2]