Application in Process for PR

Old Aug 16th 2014, 3:21 pm
UCanadian

Cepheus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application in Process for PR

Hi,

I have applied for PR from within Canada. However when I go to check the status here: Check your application status I cannot find the option to check for PR from within Canada under the CEC class.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried using both the UCI and Application numbers from my AOR, which I received back in June. I know the status would not of changed but it would give me great comfort that I am able to check.

Thanks.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 3:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application in Process for PR

Which visa office did you apply under? It would usually come under an out of Canada application, rather than in Canada, so that may be why you can't find it.

And were you born in the UK? If so, make sure you use that country on the drop down menu i.e. England/Scotland etc, rather than 'UK & Colonies'.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 3:26 pm
UCanadian

I sent it to the CIO in Syndey NS. I was in born the UK, not sure why you are asking

I did find the CEC class under out of Canada, but it still cant find my application.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 3:31 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Cepheus
I sent it to the CIO in Syndey NS. I was in born the UK, not sure why you are asking

I did find the CEC class under out of Canada, but it still cant find my application.

1. CEC is an out of Canada application, they are processed CPC-Ottawa (which is classified as a visa office outside Canada)
2. You were born in a country in the UK, Wales, NI, Scotland, England, pick one and don't use UK for place of birth.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 3:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cepheus
I was in born the UK, not sure why you are asking
I did explain it!

As I said, and as PMM's just mentioned, you need to make sure that you're not picking 'UK & Colonies' as your place of birth and instead choose 'England' or 'Scotland' etc.

So I did ask it for a reason, not just nosiness.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 5:36 pm
UCanadian

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I did explain it!

As I said, and as PMM's just mentioned, you need to make sure that you're not picking 'UK & Colonies' as your place of birth and instead choose 'England' or 'Scotland' etc.

So I did ask it for a reason, not just nosiness.
heeh thanks. Ill try again. I am sure I checked for England.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 5:39 pm
UCanadian

Thank you ever so much, it worked yey, silly me