Application just gone to London!

Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Application just gone to London!

Still haven't had AOR, after 6 weeks!! Should we be worried, is AOR just confirming that they received our application or is it more???

Julie
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:36 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julietaba
Still haven't had AOR, after 6 weeks!! Should we be worried, is AOR just confirming that they received our application or is it more???

Julie
In the land of AOR's - 6 weeks is nothing! AOR is just acknowledging receipt of your application and payment. SOmetimes AOR's never appear!
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

If they do not appear with the new case number, then how do we track on ECAS? Sorry if this is a dumb q.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:49 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
If they do not appear with the new case number, then how do we track on ECAS? Sorry if this is a dumb q.
You can't is the simple answer! If it has got to - say 3/4 months and you haven't heard anything - send them an e-mail with all your details - full name, country of birth, date of birth, address etc and ask them for the B file number.

:0)
Old Jun 16th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

oh bugger!

Thanks for the reply and clarification
Old Jun 16th 2010, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

So some people get an aor and others don't? Are there no procedures for them to follow!!! We sent an email this morning - may be a little early to be stressing but I would just like to make sure it's not lost! Julie
Old Jun 16th 2010, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

trumptons will become famous soon enough

Before I recieved my AOR I used the receipt number from NS to use ecas. It worked perfectly.

Good Luck!
Old Jun 16th 2010, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yup, i just tried the B number on the 120 day email, but not in system yet i think.
Old Jun 16th 2010, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

trumptons will become famous soon enough

Country of birth is England not UK - if that applies!
Old Jun 16th 2010, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

berniephillips is an unknown quantity at this point

I appointed an immigration lawyer to do all of my application, though this did involve extra expense of sending papers to Canada first and they then forwarded - glad I did so as they checked all my doccuments before submission. Once sent of it actually took a couple of months before I received an acknowledgement from the high commission. Then it was a long wait.......It took 2.5 years before I was finally asked to complete a form proper and to submist all of my references etc. then everything happened exceedingly quickly. One month later medicals and then one month after that a request for passports for visas.
I'm assuming because of the high volumeof applications that they sit around for a while but once they get to them they are dealt with quickly.

I am now in Vancouver looking for a place for myself and my children to live before moving here in August. I am shedding as many tears now with the anxiety and overwhelming sense of what I still need to do as I did during my application

If you think the application process is exhausting/stressful etc etc the follow on stuff is also - and I have no doubt that when we move here it wil be the same BUT in the end it will all have been worth it - after all that's why I applied in the first place. All the very best to you - and hang in there!
Old Jun 16th 2010, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trumptons
Country of birth is England not UK - if that applies!
It does - will check later.

Wonder why United Kingdom and Colonies is on there. Strange one that as never seen it anywhere else.

Cheers.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

AOR received this morning!!! That put a smile on our face :0))))))
Old Jun 24th 2010, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh how exciting that means mine should be here in a few weeks....
Old Jun 24th 2010, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by julietaba
Congratulations.....

Ray
Old Jun 24th 2010, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Oh yeah, we are a couple of weeks after you then. I just lost hope and stopped checking my emails all the time.
Thanks for updating the thread. It's great to know that they are dealing with applications as sometimes it seems that things grind to a halt
Becky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.