Application just gone to London!

Old May 4th 2010, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road
Default Application just gone to London!

The parcelforce man has just picked up our application package, phew! You guys on here are the only ones that will appreciate what a relief it is! At least we won't have to think about it for a while! Hopefully everything will be ok and we haven't missed anything out! I think we have done our best. Anyone else sent their application off in the last few days so we can compare experiences if/when we hear anything. I don't ever want to ever put together an application like that again!!!!

Julie
Old May 4th 2010, 1:21 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application just gone to London!

Hello

Hope it goes ok, just a waiting game now.

Am just pulling my stuff together now, so have the day off to draft the work experience letters for my boss, double check the list of stuff, write the eveidence letter for language.

Bali

Old May 5th 2010, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julietaba
The parcelforce man has just picked up our application package, phew! You guys on here are the only ones that will appreciate what a relief it is! At least we won't have to think about it for a while! Hopefully everything will be ok and we haven't missed anything out! I think we have done our best. Anyone else sent their application off in the last few days so we can compare experiences if/when we hear anything. I don't ever want to ever put together an application like that again!!!!

Julie
All the best with application and any future plans
Old May 5th 2010, 8:33 am
Cochrane AB

sandsfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

Completely understand the relieved feeling...we sent our bundle off to London two weeks ago. Now can't stop checking e-mails and waiting for the post man for an acknowledgement, having looked briefly times do vary!

Good Luck!
Old May 5th 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Can2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Julie,

I sent my application to London on April 29, and it was received the following day.Hopefully it won't be too long before we get the AOR

Good luck for us.
Old May 5th 2010, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Mermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura aboutMermaid3011 has a spectacular aura about

Hey - I can so understand how you feel! I sent in my 120 day documents in February and it was a nice package. Once it was gone I realized I had not included a cover letter... but it was fine. Received finally my medical request and things are moving on...

all the best for you !!!! And congrats on getting this out of the way!
Old May 6th 2010, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys! I knew you would understand, hopefully we haven't forgot to include anything even though we checked it a hundred times!

Good luck with all your applications too!

Julie
Old May 6th 2010, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Hi all, it's nice to see others with similar timelines to ours. We've just sent all of our documents to our consultant ready to be sent to London (we have a fairly complicated application so we opted for a consultant). We checked the list hundreds of times but I'm sure there is something we've forgotten.

We should keep each other updated so that we know what to expect
Old May 7th 2010, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Congrats on sending the pack!

I'm currently compiling my pack of info. Majority was done before the process change of sending material all to CIC London. Just waiting on notary to confirm date, and i'll get my contracts notarised!

Fingers crossed on a quick medical and PPR for all.
Old May 9th 2010, 8:18 pm
Cochrane AB

After sending the bundle back on 22nd April (deadline was 5th May) we received a AOR on Saturday morning (8th May!), just about passed out when I saw the Canadian High Commission stamp on the envelope.....finally managed to see our status on the website tonight...very exciting
Old May 19th 2010, 10:32 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Can2010
Hi Julie,

I sent my application to London on April 29, and it was received the following day.Hopefully it won't be too long before we get the AOR

Good luck for us.
You are on exactly the same timescales as us. We are still waiting for AOR from London. Would be good to compare dates when we receive it.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 11:18 am
Permanent Residents

AOR received from London on 23rd May 2010
Old Jun 4th 2010, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Can2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mac2
AOR received from London on 23rd May 2010
Congratulations! Next hurdle will be the Medical request then
Old Jun 4th 2010, 8:33 pm
Cochrane AB

Congratulations....it's just a waiting game now for the medicals..we keep looking on the website but I think events tend to take over before it is updated from what I have read on this site! It's one step closed to the dream!
Old Jun 4th 2010, 8:37 pm
Permanent Residents

Originally Posted by Can2010
Congratulations! Next hurdle will be the Medical request then
Thanks, Fingers crossed for a quick next phase. Also Congratulations to you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.