Wikiposts

Application Finally Sent

Old Dec 30th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Application Finally Sent

Hi Curly kate

Yes, you can have a student visa and then one of the 'once in a lifetime' non-student ones...I plan on doing the same myself! (Had a student visa Oct 2003 - Sept 2004).

I'm really happy for you, go for it girl

Adele xx

Originally Posted by curlykate
Dear Butch Cassidy,

You are a genius, and I think I now owe you more than I can ever repay.

Here is some correspondence between me and BUNAC following your post earlier.

It's cut and pasted from my email, so you need to start at the bottom, and read upwards.

Once you're done - do tell me - I'm not going mad, am I? She does understand that I have worked for one year on a working visa that I got while I was a student, and now I can actually apply again as a non student, right?

If so - I can go home! I can move in with my boyfriend THIS SPRING?

Thanks again.
Kate
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

curlykate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application Finally Sent

Thanks Adele.

I'm pretty happy myself. The prospect of a 4-6 week waiting time until I can return is so much of a dream come true that I can't quite believe it right now!
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterroulston
Hi Scotschick
we submitted our application on the 12th december after a weekend of checking the forms a trillion time, hope your application goes smoothly and give us shout when you get your AOR.

happy hogmanay

Peter Roulston.

Hi Peter

Thanks. Are you still waiting for your AOR too?

Happy Hogmanay to you too.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hipster Contrarian
Sorry, me again, back with another fick question: do you have to sign every page of every form?
Hi

Sorry for any confusion. I didn't mean we signed every single page in the application - what I meant was that we read everything over and only signed the required pages once we were both happy with the information (after double and triple checking).

We left all the signing until the night before posting so that all we were doing was checking things that night and then signing it off when we were totally happy with it.

Hope this clears it up.

Scotschick