Wikiposts

Application Finally Sent

Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Application Finally Sent

Well that's it - after weeks and weeks of blood, sweat, toil and tears gathering information I finally sent our PR application away to CHC today. After having double checked and triple checked everything still was a bit nervous about sending it off. Now it's the anxious wait to see if I will get AOR or whether the file will be returned.

Thanks to everyone who have answered my numerous questions over the past few months you have been a great help.

Congratulations to everyone who has had some good news recently. Have a on me and hopefully I'll be following you in a few years.

Hope you all have a great festive season.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:47 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Application Finally Sent

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Well that's it - after weeks and weeks of blood, sweat, toil and tears gathering information I finally sent our PR application away to CHC today. After having double checked and triple checked everything still was a bit nervous about sending it off. Now it's the anxious wait to see if I will get AOR or whether the file will be returned.

Thanks to everyone who have answered my numerous questions over the past few months you have been a great help.

Congratulations to everyone who has had some good news recently. Have a on me and hopefully I'll be following you in a few years.

Hope you all have a great festive season.
Welcome to the waiting game!!!!

Good luck with your application. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Have a great xmas and New Year
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Welcome to the waiting game!!!!

Good luck with your application. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Have a great xmas and New Year
Thanks - have a great time too.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

iansch will become famous soon enoughiansch will become famous soon enough

Congratulations stage one over. We just got to stage four PPR
Hope it all goes well for you and yours.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iansch
Congratulations stage one over. We just got to stage four PPR
Hope it all goes well for you and yours.

Thanks.

You'll certainly be having a good Hogmanay by the sound of things.

Congrats.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done. It's great to finally post if off. Best of luck with the waiting - It is definitely worth it.

SAW04
Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SAW 04
Well done. It's great to finally post if off. Best of luck with the waiting - It is definitely worth it.

SAW04
Thanks for the good wishes.

Have a great Christmas and New Year.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:56 pm
Pinko lentil-hugger

Hipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to allHipster Contrarian is a name known to all

Congratulations! I hope to be just a week or two behind you!

Now you can relax over the Xmas period.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Well done you!

Nice to see another face here at the back of the queue! Enjoy the wait - we're all there

Kaz x
Old Dec 20th 2005, 3:31 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Well done! It is a long drawn out process isn't it .... now you can really enjoy Christmas!

Best of luck .... and Happy New Year!!

J
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hipster Contrarian
Congratulations! I hope to be just a week or two behind you!

Now you can relax over the Xmas period.
Thanks. Won't totally relax until I get the AOR. But it is still a load off my mind.

Good luck with yours.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Well done you!

Nice to see another face here at the back of the queue! Enjoy the wait - we're all there

Kaz x
Thanks. Just wish the queue wasn't quite so long. Never mind I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jenwren
Well done! It is a long drawn out process isn't it .... now you can really enjoy Christmas!

Best of luck .... and Happy New Year!!

J
Thanks for the good wishes. I'm sure I'll manage to sup a few over the festive period.

Happy New Year to you too!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 11:56 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Thanks for the good wishes. I'm sure I'll manage to sup a few over the festive period.

Happy New Year to you too!!!!!!!!
And another one and another one does Another one bites the dust !!!!!

Well done keep us posted

Eddie
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Voyager970
And another one and another one does Another one bites the dust !!!!!

Well done keep us posted

Eddie

Thanks Eddie

Have a great Hogmanay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.