Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Old May 6th 2011, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Good news Linsy!
Old May 6th 2011, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Malco will become famous soon enoughMalco will become famous soon enough

Splendid news Linsy, well done. Let's hope for your PR soon.
Old May 6th 2011, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mickey690
That's great news lins. It looks like there might be some correlation with addresses reappearing then.

Hopefully I might get some feedback soon aswell.
Originally Posted by tracys
That's fab news Linsy for PPR soon.
Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Good news Linsy!
Originally Posted by Malco
Splendid news Linsy, well done. Let's hope for your PR soon.
awe thanks guys
Old May 6th 2011, 9:25 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Well at least they replied! Let's hope you get PPR soon - I'm sending positive vibes to you!
Old May 11th 2011, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Mickey690 is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed CIC yesterday stating that they gave us 60 days to respond and that the time frame is up in 2 weeks. It had also been over 28 days since we sent them all the updated info they required, but we hadn't had a response to wether they had accepted it or not.

Today I got a reply....

Our PPR's

I'll be taking the passports to London tomorrow. Finally can't believe it is all happening, just when the wife and me were getting fed up and frustrated thinking that we wouldn't be able to afford a decent house here anymore it all gets sorted.

for the others waiting that this is a sign that things are starting to move again.
Old May 11th 2011, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

I emailed CIC yesterday stating that they gave us 60 days to respond and that the time frame is up in 2 weeks. It had also been over 28 days since we sent them all the updated info they required, but we hadn't had a response to wether they had accepted it or not.

Today I got a reply....

Our PPR's

I'll be taking the passports to London tomorrow. Finally can't believe it is all happening, just when the wife and me were getting fed up and frustrated thinking that we wouldn't be able to afford a decent house here anymore it all gets sorted.

for the others waiting that this is a sign that things are starting to move again.
So so pleased for you, Mickey (and your wife). This is really great news and very positive for the rest of us around about your timeline.
Old May 11th 2011, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Really really happy for you!! Splendid news
Old May 11th 2011, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

That's fab news Mickey, so pleased for you. Things are moving again in London.
Old May 11th 2011, 2:10 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Today I got a reply....

Our PPR's

WOW! great news. Excited for you all.
Old May 11th 2011, 2:57 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Great news!
Old May 11th 2011, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Malco will become famous soon enoughMalco will become famous soon enough

Splendid stuff Mickey, congratulations. We are so pleased for you too.
Old May 11th 2011, 11:08 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old May 12th 2011, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Mickey690 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all replies.

Just in the queue waiting to hand over the passports now.

We have decided to move over the first week in August to Okotoks just south of Calgary. Can't wait, even applied for 5 jobs last night I was so excitrd lol.
Old May 14th 2011, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

Hi Mickey,

What a coincidence we are planning to move to Okotoks as well, have you been there for a recce?
We went last year to Okotoks and found it was just fantastic for all of us and especially the kids!!

What made you choose Okotoks? I was curious that's all.

take it easy and all the best for the move over mate.....

Bal
Old May 15th 2011, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, just thought we would jump in here as we are April AOR'ers and as the cic.gc.ca website states we are at the 13 month holly grail point but as of yet no sign of being asked to go for meds.... Hopefully by chatting to people in a similar situation will keep our spirits up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.