Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Old Jul 13th 2012, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by witchileiz
it's good news for you / helpful in some way!
Hi

I keep posting on the other thread so didn't see this! Yeah nothing too revealing but it just put my mind at ease as there didn't appear to be any issues :-)
Old Jul 13th 2012, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kat-b
Hi

I keep posting on the other thread so didn't see this! Yeah nothing too revealing but it just put my mind at ease as there didn't appear to be any issues :-)
Ah that's OK - I do the same, not sure which 'thread or 'team' I should be in!

RE CAIPS: I have now ordered mine - for exactly those reasons - just like to know if there are any issues I can prepare for...

I still have hope we'll see movement and med reqs before August disappears!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura aboutkat-b has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by witchileiz
Ah that's OK - I do the same, not sure which 'thread or 'team' I should be in!

RE CAIPS: I have now ordered mine - for exactly those reasons - just like to know if there are any issues I can prepare for...

I still have hope we'll see movement and med reqs before August disappears!
Haha I know me too. I was thinking we should maybe start a 6-12 month letter thread but then again we don't really have much to post about at the moment!

Oh good. Let me know when you get yours so we can compare :-)
Old Jul 13th 2012, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Same here, will also let you know
Old Jul 18th 2012, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Bucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond repute

Woooaaahhh!! Hold the front page!!!
I have just received my passport request by email!
For those worried about it falling in spam folders, it was from "[email protected]", and contains the lovely words:
"Please follow the instructions on the attached form and submit the requested documents to our office as soon as possible for visa issuance."

Time to buy another bottle of bubbly, we only polished one off yesterday to celebrate exchanging contracts on the sale of our house, we're moving into rented accommodation next month, and will now have the required Proof of Funds in our bank account when we land.

Strange how things can happen all at once, isn't it?!
Old Jul 18th 2012, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bucks_Family
For those worried about it falling in spam folders, it was from "[email protected]", and contains the lovely words:
"Please follow the instructions on the attached form and submit the requested documents to our office as soon as possible for visa issuance."

Time to buy another bottle of bubbly, we only polished one off yesterday to celebrate exchanging contracts on the sale of our house, we're moving into rented accommodation next month, and will now have the required Proof of Funds in our bank account when we land.

Thats amazing!!! Congratulations :-)) You must be so excited about it finally happening!

I take it the meds request and doc updates just came via ordinary mail?

Ah just checked that address is already in my safe list :-)
Old Jul 18th 2012, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Bucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kat-b
Thats amazing!!! Congratulations :-)) You must be so excited about it finally happening!

I take it the meds request and doc updates just came via ordinary mail?

Ah just checked that address is already in my safe list :-)
Thanks :-) We are bouncing off the ceiling a little bit, it's been an amazing six days - my birthday on Friday, wedding anniversary on Sunday, house contract exchange on Tuesday and this today. Could just have done with a lottery win on Saturday and I would have been happy to have a day off on Monday :-)

The med requests and doc update requests were snail mail, yes. I was stood at the front door waiting for the postman today, actually. No letter from the CHC, but the email was waiting there when I got back to my PC
Old Jul 18th 2012, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Fantastic news!!! Hopefully i'll be looking forward to this same email in the next week!

MS.
Old Jul 18th 2012, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

julietaba is on a distinguished road

I love reading these posts! Congratulations - I can imagine hoe thrilled you must be. Hope all goes well.
Old Jul 18th 2012, 12:07 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, great news! All the best for the move and your new life in Canada!
Old Jul 18th 2012, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Congrats have one for me
Old Sep 4th 2012, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Hi all,

I just received my passports requests this morning! The end is finally here!

MS.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 10:32 am
Waiting for medicals

unusual78 will become famous soon enoughunusual78 will become famous soon enough

Aaaa .. so very pleased for you .. well done .. enjoy the feeling

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Hi all,

MS.
Old Sep 4th 2012, 12:33 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Hi all,

MS.
Excellent news. Congratulations
Old Sep 4th 2012, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Smile Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Congratulations Maple Sauce! Hopefully we'll be close behind you :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.