Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Old Dec 1st 2011, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

fridgedesign is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Is it time for us all to send an email to the embassy to see where things are at?
Old Dec 1st 2011, 9:58 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fridgedesign
Is it time for us all to send an email to the embassy to see where things are at?
We did one month ago and got the same automated response from them that we got nearly a year ago. 144,000 still outstanding in our stream!
Old Dec 1st 2011, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

My sister just got PR, so will be sending an email with photocopies of her visa as evidence that i have a close relative who is a resident for my FSW application. I'll also be updating her new apartment address on one of the family forms.

Hopefully this will allow London VO to blow the dust and cobwebs off and pull their finger out.
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 6:30 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
My sister just got PR, so will be sending an email with photocopies of her visa as evidence that i have a close relative who is a resident for my FSW application. I'll also be updating her new apartment address on one of the family forms.

Hopefully this will allow London VO to blow the dust and cobwebs off and pull their finger out.
1. You also need her birth certificate, and yours to prove relationship , her PR card as well as a utilities bills and others documents to show she is residing in Canada, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5612E.pdf No. 14
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning , did you send an email to the embassy in the end. ?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. You also need her birth certificate, and yours to prove relationship , her PR card as well as a utilities bills and others documents to show she is residing in Canada, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5612E.pdf No. 14
I luckily have all those. I double checked the form, but didn't want to add all the details on my post

Thanks for making sure i had it all
Old Dec 7th 2011, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

NAH, I didn't bother as its seems a waste of time...

I'm now hoping for medicals as a Christmas present.... but who know... That Canadian beer seems a long way away...

though I do have some Creemore, Rickards Red and a Steam Whistle in my fridge for Xmas Day!!!! Nice!!!
Old Dec 7th 2011, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm now hoping for medicals as a Christmas present.... but who know... That Canadian beer seems a long way away...

though I do have some Creemore, Rickards Red and a Steam Whistle in my fridge for Xmas Day!!!! Nice!!!
ha thats sounds good where did you manage to find them beers in the Uk ?
Old Dec 7th 2011, 8:46 pm
PR living in Vancouver

jobop will become famous soon enoughjobop will become famous soon enough

I have not bothered to send in a case specific email yet either after going over the 8 month mark from our AOR - now the timelines have changed and you guys in front of us don't seem to be moving it seemed a bit of a waste of an email at the moment as I am sure we would get the usual generic reply

things get moving in the new year and I will send a case specific email then??
Old Dec 8th 2011, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

@ bongobrad

My fiancee is in Toronto and she came to visit... God I love those beers...
Old Dec 13th 2011, 10:37 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

I have some great memories enhanced by Rickards White + oranges! Discovered it when camping at North Barriere Lake last year...mmm mmmm mmmmm!
Old Dec 15th 2011, 6:16 am
Just Joined

digg is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally my application went into processing!!! Not sure when it went in but I think in the last two weeks.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by digg
Finally my application went into processing!!! Not sure when it went in but I think in the last two weeks.
Hey, good news

Does it say when they started processing on ECAS?
Old Dec 15th 2011, 7:18 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by digg
Hi digg,
Nice one! Hopefully it says on both the front screen and the page that you click through to, which gives the dates when your file was received, transferred to London etc.
In may 11, ours changed to in process on the front screen but not the second screen. That only happened for us last week!
Have everything crossed for ya!
Katie
Old Dec 15th 2011, 8:42 am
Just Joined

digg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by misskatpaw
Nice one! Hopefully it says on both the front screen and the page that you click through to
Hey Katie. It doesn't say that on both screens! Just on the first one. I am kinda putting another 12 to 18 months on this... seems to be more realistic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.