Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Old Jun 28th 2011, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice
Default Re: AOR from London June/July 2010 - Progress updates

Sorry to bring any 'false hope' in bumping this thread..

I've been using the following Ecas automatic tracker so i don't have to check like a maniac everyday -> https://ecas.carroll.org.uk

The last time it updated me is when i went into process in February, and today i got an update that the status had changed. I rushed to check in anticipation, but it looks like my postal address has been removed from Ecas, but the status is still 'in process'.

Anyone know what this means?

Cheers.

MS.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 2:28 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MapleSauce
Sorry to bring any 'false hope' in bumping this thread..

I've been using the following Ecas automatic tracker so i don't have to check like a maniac everyday -> https://ecas.carroll.org.uk

The last time it updated me is when i went into process in February, and today i got an update that the status had changed. I rushed to check in anticipation, but it looks like my postal address has been removed from Ecas, but the status is still 'in process'.

Anyone know what this means?

Cheers.

MS.
A few people have reported this on BE - it could mean they are working on your file!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Here's hoping!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

I think it means they are looking at your file....ours disappeared today too!
Old Jun 28th 2011, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

for both of us then Lins
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:52 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
I think it means they are looking at your file....ours disappeared today too!
Sounds promising Lins & MapleSauce
Old Jul 12th 2011, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh at last we have gone into process and our address has disappeared. can you hear me screaming as i found this out its so exciting getting any bit of interation from them.. i hope this means they are looking at our file now as its been a year on the 14th july...
Old Jul 12th 2011, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

Hi Shazza69, we have gone 'in process' today too and our address is also missing. I'm not sure if that's just because our status has changed or that they are actually looking at our file.

Anyway, congratulations, I too was so excited. I can't reach OH at work and the kids are at school so I'm all by myself with this exciting news!!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

nevee is just really nicenevee is just really nicenevee is just really nicenevee is just really nicenevee is just really nicenevee is just really nicenevee is just really nicenevee is just really nice

Hi all,

my own update is that about 2 weeks ago my address was updated in E-CAS. I'm not sure if this means that they are actually looking at my file or if they just opened my docs and have updated the new address as a matter of housekeeping (I also e-mailed them a while back to inform them that my address had changed, as per my letter).

Either way, at least it's some movement... hopefully the medical requests for our batch of applications will start happening soon

N.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

fridgedesign is an unknown quantity at this point

When do you think would be a good time to email the London Office to ask what the **** they're doing down there and to tell them to look at my application!!!

??????
Old Jul 14th 2011, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fridgedesign
When do you think would be a good time to email the London Office to ask what the **** they're doing down there and to tell them to look at my application!!!

??????
Been wondering that myself. Getting really fed up with this whole process. I know there are people on the 2007 thread who have been waiting longer but it doesn't make it any easier, especially as those who applied around the same as us time but got their updated paperwork in quicker than us seem to be further along too.

I our case I have now secured a job and employer has received a positive LMO which she put in post to me last week. Not arrived yet though. So more form filling ahead and the uncertainty of going on TWP's instead of PR and then applying under PNP once there. What a b**dy nightmare. Sick of form filling and waiting for powers that be to make a decision on our lives.

On top of that trying to sell house and market dead Youngest about to start high school here only to go back to elementary if we get to Canada, not pleased about this as think it will be unsettling. Eldest starting O'levels in September... the list goes on.

Has anyone on this thread had medicals yet? or are we all still waiting, I've lost track to be honest.

Anyway, rant over, back to trying to carry on as if all is normal, arghhhhhhh
Old Jul 14th 2011, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tracys

our case I have now secured a job and employer has received a positive LMO which she put in post to me last week. Not arrived yet though. So more form filling ahead and the uncertainty of going on TWP's instead of PR and then applying under PNP once there. What a b**dy nightmare. Sick of form filling and waiting for powers that be to make a decision on our lives.

Anyway, rant over, back to trying to carry on as if all is normal, arghhhhhhh
Our case similar to your's as we recently applied for a student visa so wifey can convert from a British midwife to a Canadian midwife (approx 9 months at Toronto university) very good chance of a job offer once Canadian qualification obtained as short of midwives in Ontario. Just gives us another route into Canada if needed.
Old Jul 19th 2011, 9:52 am
Just Joined

jss42 will become famous soon enoughjss42 will become famous soon enough

We moved to In Processing today!!!

Hope others get some good news

Now waiting for medical request
Old Jul 19th 2011, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jss42
We moved to In Processing today!!!

Hope others get some good news

Now waiting for medical request
Congrats! I'm glad there is still movement!
Old Jul 19th 2011, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

That's fab news for medical requests this year!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.