AOR July 2007 - Medical Request

Old Jan 8th 2010, 3:44 am
Just Joined

Biloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really niceBiloo is just really nice
Default Re: AOR July 2007 - Medical Request

Wow that was really quick!

Wonder why the huge variations in response times?

Could yours have been a very straight forward case (ours is for a family of 4, kids are still in Primary Sch)?

Or, were you lucky enough to get a Super-Caseworker
Old Jan 8th 2010, 3:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arris
Just found out this evening after a call from Wildy Immigration that our medical requests are in & we'll be going for them very soon.

So I thought i'd post to let those of you with the same time line know, so you can keep a look out for your postie!

A very happy Arris
Fantastic new Arris, bet you are a very very happy Arris

Originally Posted by jericho
Congrats. We have a similar timeline to you, and are just waiting for our own med requests to come through.
Anyone know how long it takes AFTER the meds have been done?
My TWP expires in Aug/September, and I’m worried about it expiring!

sure it will be ok

Originally Posted by Simply Red
Congratulations!! We have received our passport request today, its an amazing feeling which you will hopefully be feeling soon.....

Good luck
amasing

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
Congratulations! We are same timeline as you - got our meds booked for end Jan.

Originally Posted by bjg
Congrats!

It looks like most of the hard work (and waiting!!) is over.

We're chuffed that the mail seems to be moving again as we are on the same time line as you.

I'm sure I can see the postie coming......any moment now.......!

Cheers.
good luck

Originally Posted by singingringingtree
We handed our docs in mid-November and we didn't get any correspondence until we received the request for medicals and RPR fees four weeks later. Asked for a receipt on the day but they 'don't do that anymore'.

so many coming through, come on CIC get round to the rest of us
Old Jan 8th 2010, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Biloo
Wow that was really quick!

Wonder why the huge variations in response times?

Could yours have been a very straight forward case (ours is for a family of 4, kids are still in Primary Sch)?

Or, were you lucky enough to get a Super-Caseworker
We are family of four, two kids at secondary school. I think we were a pretty straightforward case. You never know though, we may have got a case officer in a very good mood!
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biloo
Thats fantastic news Arris!

We are on a very similar timeline, and in fact handed my documents on 1st October 2009.

Just wanted to ask, did you get an acknowledgement letter when you handed/sent your docs, cos I've heard zilch, and am wondering if I should have done? BTW I hand delivered my documents to London.

Thx
Biloo
Hi Biloo,

Our paperwork & documents were sent by Wildy Immigration who we are using for our immigration process.

Like Singingringingtree has already said, you don't hear anything until you get a medical request - hope yours is along soon
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

supadad is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found out this evening after a call from Wildy Immigration that our medical requests are in & we'll be going for them very soon.

So I thought i'd post to let those of you with the same time line know, so you can keep a look out for your postie!

A very happy Arris
Thats Great ,Congrats. We have Paul looking after us too and our docs went off around the start of Nov so with any luck we will hear soon too.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Meds booked for next Monday - 18th
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:29 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Meds booked for next Monday - 18th
Goodness someone managed to squeeze you in quickly
Old Jan 12th 2010, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Goodness someone managed to squeeze you in quickly
Didn't they ever - it's great, can't believe it

Will do us good to have a booze free weekend too & prove to ourselves we can go without
Old Jan 12th 2010, 9:17 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't they ever - it's great, can't believe it

Will do us good to have a booze free weekend too & prove to ourselves we can go without
OMG if you have to do that I am moving back to the UK rather than stay here and await my instructions to go for a medical..lol
Old Jan 12th 2010, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit late on the uptake here......That's great news for one of our timeline....and a really short turn around for the medical booking. If we get as far as the medical request we will be leaving it to the last possible date to eke it out but it's good to know that it can be done quickly.

Onto the next stage for you guys then......
Old Jan 12th 2010, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
I'm a bit late on the uptake here......That's great news for one of our timeline....and a really short turn around for the medical booking. If we get as far as the medical request we will be leaving it to the last possible date to eke it out but it's good to know that it can be done quickly.

Onto the next stage for you guys then......
Like you we are trying to hang it out to give us more time, giving ourselves a week's grace, but we could have had our meds the same week! Do you remember a year or so back people were flying to Scotland and Europe for meds to get them done in time because you just couldn't get an appointment here in the timescale given by CHC?