Anyone got their visas back yet?

Old Sep 1st 2006, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got their visas back yet?

Originally Posted by H143
It's here, it's here, it's here, it's here!!!....ok we'll it's not here but it's at the post office ready to be collected on Monday!

Anyone else heard?
Hayley,

My passport with visa stuck inside and the IMM5292 turned up this morning. I have to say, at least to me , for such a momentous document, the visa is very boring to look at although the bronze security hologram with the mounties is nice.

Left to do: I only have to book my flight to Greece to say bye to my sister and brother-in-law and all my friend out there, sell the bike and a few misc bits of stuff, attend a couple of parties and say bye to my friends, most of which have been invited to my leaving party arranged for the 30th, and finalize the shipping of all my junk.

I am under the gun now as I have to be in Vegas on the 25th of October to attend a very old school friends wedding, so I am looking to land at some point in the week starting the 16th of October, so much still to do and what seams like no time left at all to do in.

So you going to be at the post office at 5:30am Monday morning when the collection counters start work to get your passport? Good Luck. Have a great weekend, I will.

Dozzzzy

Applied Skilled Worker (London)
Application submitted - 05th July 2004
AOR Dated - 21st July 2004 (18 Months)
Delay Letter - Arrived Jan 2006 (Delayed till June 2006)
Medical Request - 26 May 2006 (NO Interview or Updated Docs Required)
Medical Taken - 28th May 2006
Medical Received - 4 July 2006
Info Request - 17 July - Update Available Funds
PPR - 14 Aug 2006
Passport Returned - 02 October 2006 !!!!!

Last edited by dozzzzy; Sep 1st 2006 at 9:40 pm.
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 4:15 am
Whistle a happy toon.....

dsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud ofdsquared has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dozzzzy
Dozzzzy

Applied Skilled Worker (London)
Application submitted - 05th July 2004
AOR Dated - 21st July 2004 (18 Months)
Delay Letter - Arrived Jan 2006 (Delayed till June 2006)
Medical Request - 26 May 2006 (NO Interview or Updated Docs Required)
Medical Taken - 28th May 2006
Medical Received - 4 July 2006
Info Request - 17 July - Update Available Funds
PPR - 14 Aug 2006
Passport Returned - 02 October 2006 !!!!!
Hey Dozzzzzzzzy -how many you had when you wrote this
Think you mean September!!!
Congrats
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Linda will become famous soon enoughSteve and Linda will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Anyone got their visas back yet?

Congratulations!

Enjoy Whistler and remember to keep posting when you get there.

Al the best

Linda and Steve
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 9:11 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of

Thanks! Will do.

What's the IMM thingy they sent with it Dozzzzy?
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by H143
Thanks! Will do.

What's the IMM thingy they sent with it Dozzzzy?
It's a 3 part from that has your details on it that I presume that you hand to the immigration officials at your point of landing.

Dozzzzy