Andrew Miller pls help!

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:59 am
Banned

Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrew Miller pls help!

I applied for Canadian immigration in Aug 2001 providing them all the docs then after wards they corresponded with me from time to time. I want to ask you about something important here:

The second last letter that sent me was almost an year ago, asking me to provide them
1. updated application
2. IELTS
3. original education docs
4. updated bank statement

but I did not send them the docs in the required three months time becuase on their web site they had written that those candidates who applied earlier than Jan 2002, those cases will be processed according to the previous rules, so I did not send them any docs.
Then after four months I received a letter from them saying that I have not sent them the docs required, so they will put my case on the queue for further processing.

Now I want to persue my case, I can send them all the docs if it can help me here.

So do you think that I can still get my canadian immigration or I have lost them? what to tell them if I will send them the docs? If I have lost my canadian immigration this time will I be able to apply it again from US?

I know that this is a long email, and some questions may be look weird too, but I need your help

Thanks
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:14 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andrew Miller pls help!

You were asked to submit documents and you decided not to - it was very bad decision and your reason was totally out of any logic. What made you think that way? Are you the one to decide what officer needs?

Send all now and hope that your case is still open.

Originally Posted by Johnson
I applied for Canadian immigration in Aug 2001 providing them all the docs then after wards they corresponded with me from time to time. I want to ask you about something important here:

The second last letter that sent me was almost an year ago, asking me to provide them
1. updated application
2. IELTS
3. original education docs
4. updated bank statement

but I did not send them the docs in the required three months time becuase on their web site they had written that those candidates who applied earlier than Jan 2002, those cases will be processed according to the previous rules, so I did not send them any docs.
Then after four months I received a letter from them saying that I have not sent them the docs required, so they will put my case on the queue for further processing.

Now I want to persue my case, I can send them all the docs if it can help me here.

So do you think that I can still get my canadian immigration or I have lost them? what to tell them if I will send them the docs? If I have lost my canadian immigration this time will I be able to apply it again from US?

I know that this is a long email, and some questions may be look weird too, but I need your help

Thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You were asked to submit documents and you decided not to - it was very bad decision and your reason was totally out of any logic. What made you think that way? Are you the one to decide what officer needs?

Send all now and hope that your case is still open.

Thanks Andrew!

Following is snippet from the last letter that they sent me:

" Your file has been placed in the queue for review and will be assessed in due course. Your application is not subject to expedited processing because you did not submit one or more of the followinf docs ...."

Also

"you will be advised in writing if and when additional documents and/or an interview is required. Regretfully we will not be able to respond to any further inquiries on your file. Thank you for your continued patience."

What do you suggest now? I know that I have made a blunder here not to provide them the docs they asked for.

Waiting to hear some good news from you

--Hafeez
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 3:14 pm

Send it now.

Thanks Andrew!

Following is snippet from the last letter that they sent me:

" Your file has been placed in the queue for review and will be assessed in due course. Your application is not subject to expedited processing because you did not submit one or more of the followinf docs ...."

Also

"you will be advised in writing if and when additional documents and/or an interview is required. Regretfully we will not be able to respond to any further inquiries on your file. Thank you for your continued patience."

What do you suggest now? I know that I have made a blunder here not to provide them the docs they asked for.

Waiting to hear some good news from you

--Hafeez
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:53 am
Banned

Send it now.
Hi Andew,

While compiling my documents, I received a legal notice from Canadian immigration authorities couple of days back, named Rasolzadeh.

I want to speed my immigration case, so I am wondering how should I proceed? Should I still send them the requied docs and they will process my case earlier or I should wait for their decision that will come to me veryyyyy late, in August 2008.

Please guide me through, I am really blank in ideas to move forward.

Thanks,
Hafeez
Old Nov 30th 2004, 3:50 pm

Yes, send it. The settlement is so far only proposed and Minister may reject it in April or May and lawsuit may take years to conclude.

Hi Andew,

While compiling my documents, I received a legal notice from Canadian immigration authorities couple of days back, named Rasolzadeh.

I want to speed my immigration case, so I am wondering how should I proceed? Should I still send them the requied docs and they will process my case earlier or I should wait for their decision that will come to me veryyyyy late, in August 2008.

Please guide me through, I am really blank in ideas to move forward.

Thanks,
Hafeez
Old Dec 1st 2004, 4:41 am
Banned

Yes, send it. The settlement is so far only proposed and Minister may reject it in April or May and lawsuit may take years to conclude.
Thanks Andrew! I am a happy man now!

1. When I applied for immigration, I was single and I married last month. Now what should be the changes in my case? what will I have to send them? any extra fee or extra docs?

2. Looking at the last letter, they want me to send them the new forms along with Police verification certificates, birth certificates, and marriage certificate.

Waiting anxiously for your reply to send them the required docs.

Thanks,
Hafeez
Old Dec 1st 2004, 5:03 am

You need to send updated IMM 0008 and IMM 5406 for you, Schedule 1 and IMM 5406 for your spouse, marriage certificate, your spouse's - birth certificate, passport, photos, education credentials, police certificates and application fee of CAD 550.

It will be a good idea to send updated Schedule 1 and Schedule 3 for yourself as well as any updated documents like employment reference letters, etc. to document period between application and now.

Thanks Andrew! I am a happy man now!

1. When I applied for immigration, I was single and I married last month. Now what should be the changes in my case? what will I have to send them? any extra fee or extra docs?

2. Looking at the last letter, they want me to send them the new forms along with Police verification certificates, birth certificates, and marriage certificate.

Waiting anxiously for your reply to send them the required docs.

Thanks,
Hafeez

Last edited by Andrew Miller; Dec 1st 2004 at 5:06 am.
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:16 am
Banned

You need to send updated IMM 0008 and IMM 5406 for you, Schedule 1 and IMM 5406 for your spouse, marriage certificate, your spouse's - birth certificate, passport, photos, education credentials, police certificates and application fee of CAD 550.

It will be a good idea to send updated Schedule 1 and Schedule 3 for yourself as well as any updated documents like employment reference letters, etc. to document period between application and now.
Thanks for the prompt response.

1. Will I be assessed according to the older rules when I applied in August 2001 or the updated rules.
2. I had filed my immigration case in August 2001 with single fee at that time, will I have to send them additional CAD 550 with the updated forms.
3. due to my marriage, is my immigration case going to be slowly processed? What if I do not accompany my wife with me to canada, will it make any difference in fee and processing time ?

Anticipating quick response.

--Hafeez
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:26 am

1. You will be assessed first under old rules - only if you won't qualify under old rules then you will be assessed under new rules

2. Yes, as I wrote in my previous reply

3. Not really at this stage. It may even speed up the process. It won't make any difference if your wife will accompany you to Canada or not - she will have to undergo medicals and other admissiblilty checks regardless. It is much better to have her accompanying you.

Thanks for the prompt response.

1. Will I be assessed according to the older rules when I applied in August 2001 or the updated rules.
2. I had filed my immigration case in August 2001 with single fee at that time, will I have to send them additional CAD 550 with the updated forms.
3. due to my marriage, is my immigration case going to be slowly processed? What if I do not accompany my wife with me to canada, will it make any difference in fee and processing time ?

Anticipating quick response.

--Hafeez
Old Dec 1st 2004, 6:48 am
Banned

1. You will be assessed first under old rules - only if you won't qualify under old rules then you will be assessed under new rules

2. Yes, as I wrote in my previous reply

3. Not really at this stage. It may even speed up the process. It won't make any difference if your wife will accompany you to Canada or not - she will have to undergo medicals and other admissiblilty checks regardless. It is much better to have her accompanying you.

Wow, could not get more prompt reply than this.

1. I am coming to US in jan 2005 alone, will it have any effect on my case?
2. I have heard that if I am not accompanying my wife with me I wont have to pay the fee now, but later on I will pay the fee when I will sponsor her to join me.
3. how much public funds will I have to show for my self alone, as I may be going along alone?

--Hafeez
Old Dec 1st 2004, 2:09 pm

1. You going to US is irrelevant to your Canadian immigration process

2. You want to save CAD 550 for what? To go through all troubles of sponsorship later? Think again.

3. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-4.html

Wow, could not get more prompt reply than this.

1. I am coming to US in jan 2005 alone, will it have any effect on my case?
2. I have heard that if I am not accompanying my wife with me I wont have to pay the fee now, but later on I will pay the fee when I will sponsor her to join me.
3. how much public funds will I have to show for my self alone, as I may be going along alone?

--Hafeez
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:43 am
Banned

1. You going to US is irrelevant to your Canadian immigration process

2. You want to save CAD 550 for what? To go through all troubles of sponsorship later? Think again.

3. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-4.html
Thanks Miller once again!

You are right that I should pay CAD 550 to complete the process once for all as I have decided to take my wife along with me to US and then from there I will move to Canada.

Being in New Jersey, I have come to know that Ontario is not that far so I can manage my week ends/ vacations etc. to come to Canada. So will these days (spent in Canada) count to the total of three years duration to be spent in Canada to get my Passport?

--Hafeez
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 3:25 pm

Every day spent in Canada will count, but under your plan you won't get enough days to be eligible to apply for citizenship. You need to be in Canada for 3 years (1,095 days) in 4 years period preceding citizenship application.

And I will ask again like I have asked others many times before - if you want to live in US then what a heck is your reason to apply for Canadian PR status in the first place?

Thanks Miller once again!

You are right that I should pay CAD 550 to complete the process once for all as I have decided to take my wife along with me to US and then from there I will move to Canada.

Being in New Jersey, I have come to know that Ontario is not that far so I can manage my week ends/ vacations etc. to come to Canada. So will these days (spent in Canada) count to the total of three years duration to be spent in Canada to get my Passport?

--Hafeez
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mr. Miller,
I am very close to receiving my IA. However, I will be away for nearly one month. I want to know if I can get my medicals done anywhere (any country) from any DMP or I need to do it in the city where I have given my address of residence.
Thanks.
Ryan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.