Wikiposts

Almost there

Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:49 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Almost there

Originally Posted by sappy_kris7
so boyee u think our chances are slim? i m soo very scared, cant tell you.. i pray its a positive reply..
I don't think that your chances are slim at all - I think it sounds like the process has been concluded and that all you are waiting for is the visa.

Your case is quite different from Boyee's - you are married to your husband, he has lived in Canada before, sounds like they have no issue with your application. Boyee's case is unique from anyone I know on this forum in that she is still married to her husband, (sorry Boyee but no matter how you chose to pretty-up that you are not married, I'm afraid in the eyes of Canadian Law you actually are) but is trying to sponser her boyfriend whom she has never met. Of course this is going to be an issue for Canadian Immigration.

Canadian Immigration never had an issue with your husband studying and then working in Canada so I can't see why they would have any problems with going through the motions to accept him as a PR.

I am no expert Sappy-Kris, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.......or at least from what you have told us it doesn't sound like you have any cause to.

Take it easy and relax - you will know the outcome very soon.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I don't think that your chances are slim at all - I think it sounds like the process has been concluded and that all you are waiting for is the visa.

Your case is quite different from Boyee's - you are married to your husband, he has lived in Canada before, sounds like they have no issue with your application. Boyee's case is unique from anyone I know on this forum in that she is still married to her husband, (sorry Boyee but no matter how you chose to pretty-up that you are not married, I'm afraid in the eyes of Canadian Law you actually are) but is trying to sponser her boyfriend whom she has never met. Of course this is going to be an issue for Canadian Immigration.

Canadian Immigration never had an issue with your husband studying and then working in Canada so I can't see why they would have any problems with going through the motions to accept him as a PR.

I am no expert Sappy-Kris, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.......or at least from what you have told us it doesn't sound like you have any cause to.

I dont know if you intended to or not, but I am truely insulted by your remark about "prettying things up". I didnt pretty anything up, I told my story.. According to my lawyer I am divorced. I didnt fabricate my story nor did I change things to try and make myself look better by lieing about anything. Comments like those are unkind, hurtful and not to mention uncalled for.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boyee
I dont know if you intended to or not, but I am truely insulted by your remark about "prettying things up". I didnt pretty anything up, I told my story.. According to my lawyer I am divorced. I didnt fabricate my story nor did I change things to try and make myself look better by lieing about anything. Comments like those are unkind, hurtful and not to mention uncalled for.
Hello Boyee

I have just been reading back through your extraordinary story - I wish you luck! I'm on tenterhooks now!!! Any news???
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Boyee

So what the latest? Has Beau had from them yet? We are all waiting and praying for you
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kki6
Boyee

So what the latest? Has Beau had from them yet? We are all waiting and praying for you

heyyyy! you people are too pushy with Boyee!! You behave like people always asking "Any news from Immigration Canada?"
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Boyee

I also have been following your story since it started, and I hate to be the one to say it, but I'm sorry, from all I have read, I really think that he will be rejected.
Andrew Miller has said on many occasions that at an interview, they will tell you that you have passed, but they DON'T tell you flat out if you have been rejected.
And although he has only lived in India, it would still take longer than this for his background and security check.

I REALLY hope I am wrong for your sake, but I don't think you should be given false hopes.

Good Luck - bw
Old Apr 12th 2005, 11:35 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Boyee, I never said anything unkind to you - I merely pointed out the facts. I am sorry if your lawyer has been spinning you along and probably charging you handsomely for the privilege, but until you have the divorce papers in your hand......you are still married to your husband in the eyes of the law, not only in Canada but pretty much the whole of the western world. Perhaps "prettying up" was the wrong expression to use then, being "misinformed" is probably more accurate.

I have no doubt that this is not what you want to hear and I am sorry if it upsets you - this was honestly not a personal attack, I was just showing Sappy-Kris that her application has no relation whatsoever to yours and she shouldn't base what is happening in yours as a benchmark for what may happen in hers.

As I said before, I wish the very best of luck to EVERYONE who applies (we are all in the same unsteady boat), and you are very much included in these wishes........I really hope I am proved wrong in your case and that you get good news over the next few weeks.

Last edited by Tiaribbon; Apr 13th 2005 at 1:10 am.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:31 am
Just Joined

sappy_kris7 is an unknown quantity at this point

hii, thanks for the confidence but still i am soo nervous abt the whole thing...
dont know really wat the result would be...

i have not slept well since last 2 months, just dragging the days here........

i pray that they issue visa to my husband soon...

and i pray that boyee and amancharan also be with their loved ones very soon...
Old Apr 13th 2005, 12:48 am
Just Joined

Boyee, I never said anything unkind to you - I merely pointed out the facts. I am sorry if your lawyer has been spinning you along and probably charging you handsomely for the privilege, but until you have the divorce papers in your hand......you are still married to your husband in the eyes of the law, not only in Canada but pretty much the whole of the western world. Perhaps "prettying up" was the wrong expression to use then, being "misinformed" is probably more accurate. From what I know about Canadian Immigration you cannot sponsor a boyfriend whilst you are still married to someone else.

I have no doubt that this is not what you want to hear and I am sorry if it upsets you - this was honestly not a personal attack, I was just showing Sappy-Kris that her application has no relation whatsoever to yours and she shouldn't base what is happening in yours as a benchmark for what may happen in hers.

As I said before, I wish the very best of luck to EVERYONE who applies (we are all in the same unsteady boat), and you are very much included in these wishes........I really hope I am proved wrong in your case and that you get good news over the next few weeks.
hi tiaribbon ....i jst wanted to ask u one more thing, if mine is an accepted case why didn they ask for the passport from husband yet? also if it is a rejection why would they take soo long to issue a rejection letter?

so u think now when my husband gets a letter from them , it would be asking for the passport?

what i dont understand in my case is that they asked for my husband's passport as welll as the form ( height and eye colour) and 2 photos to be submitted on jan 30th...but later they sent a letter notifying abt the interview, thts on 15th march, was the interview...

so was the interview only a formality since usually when they ask 4 the passports and the 2 photos its usually to issue the visa, isnt it? we never expected an interview in my husband's case...everything was going on soo smoothly...

we are scared only abt that interview thing coz the interview was for like 1 and a half hours...questioning...abt our relationship...but my husband did show the pictures, emails n phone bills......

if they were really unsure abt our case why didn they call for the interview b4 asking for the 2 photos and that form????????

all seems to be soo very confusing, sometimes feel ike running away...i m soo very upset without my husband here...its soo lonely...there is not a single day i dont cry thinking of him..oh God please help...

i really thank all of you for your support...especially boyee, amancharan and also tiaribbon...thank you soo much.. atleast some burden is relieved by writing in this forum. otherwise everyday would spend hours in searching in yahoo and google abt spousal sponsorship..
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:08 am
Premium Member

hi tiaribbon ....i jst wanted to ask u one more thing, if mine is an accepted case why didn they ask for the passport from husband yet? also if it is a rejection why would they take soo long to issue a rejection letter?

so u think now when my husband gets a letter from them , it would be asking for the passport?

what i dont understand in my case is that they asked for my husband's passport as welll as the form ( height and eye colour) and 2 photos to be submitted on jan 30th...but later they sent a letter notifying abt the interview, thts on 15th march, was the interview...

so was the interview only a formality since usually when they ask 4 the passports and the 2 photos its usually to issue the visa, isnt it? we never expected an interview in my husband's case...everything was going on soo smoothly...

we are scared only abt that interview thing coz the interview was for like 1 and a half hours...questioning...abt our relationship...but my husband did show the pictures, emails n phone bills......

if they were really unsure abt our case why didn they call for the interview b4 asking for the 2 photos and that form????????

all seems to be soo very confusing, sometimes feel ike running away...i m soo very upset without my husband here...its soo lonely...there is not a single day i dont cry thinking of him..oh God please help...

i really thank all of you for your support...especially boyee, amancharan and also tiaribbon...thank you soo much.. atleast some burden is relieved by writing in this forum. otherwise everyday would spend hours in searching in yahoo and google abt spousal sponsorship..
I really don't know why they took the photos, forms etc but not the passports. It seems that, as Andrew is always pointing out, no two cases are the same and there may be different formalities depending on circumstances.

I was asked for an interview too - for nothing other than to show my passport! Bit of a waste of time and perhaps an error but who knows why they do certain things??

Only CHC will give us all the answers.....we just hope for it all coming right in the end. I would honestly be VERY surprised if you are not successful, based on the fact that your husband has already lived in Canada previously. This is purely based on common-sense, rather than "knowing" - I am not an expert, Andrew, Pmm or Jim Humphries would the best people to ask.

It is all one big, scarey waiting game and nothing is set in stone until we have the shiny new Visa in our passports. Even after a successful interview and having done medicals, I am still not taking anything for granted.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:38 am
Just Joined

I really don't know why they took the photos, forms etc but not the passports. It seems that, as Andrew is always pointing out, no two cases are the same and there may be different formalities depending on circumstances.

I was asked for an interview too - for nothing other than to show my passport! Bit of a waste of time and perhaps an error but who knows why they do certain things??

Only CHC will give us all the answers.....we just hope for it all coming right in the end. I would honestly be VERY surprised if you are not successful, based on the fact that your husband has already lived in Canada previously. This is purely based on common-sense, rather than "knowing" - I am not an expert, Andrew, Pmm or Jim Humphries would the best people to ask.

It is all one big, scarey waiting game and nothing is set in stone until we have the shiny new Visa in our passports. Even after a successful interview and having done medicals, I am still not taking anything for granted.
hi tiaribbon, how can i contact andrew or jom humphries?

if andrew or jim have been reading this , please can u give me some information as to wat would be the result ...positive or....?????
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:49 am
Premium Member

hi tiaribbon, how can i contact andrew or jom humphries?

if andrew or jim have been reading this , please can u give me some information as to wat would be the result ...positive or....?????
Your best bet to have them reply to you is to put up a post specifically for them and they may answer you. I suspect they have read at least some of this thread although may have stopped before seeing your posts? They are great guys and thankfully don't lead you up the garden path unlike some other consultants.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:56 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Your best bet to have them reply to you is to put up a post specifically for them and they may answer you. I suspect they have read at least some of this thread although may have stopped before seeing your posts? They are great guys and thankfully don't lead you up the garden path unlike some other consultants.
Also if you wanted to contact them directly all you need to do is find one of their posts. Then click on their name and a list of selections will come up. You just need to select 'Send a private message to.....'
Old Apr 13th 2005, 5:04 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

I am so very surprised as well sappy_kris!! i mean u have a pretty solid proof of ur relation and i dont understand wat they are doing for so long? the more suprising thing is that without even calling for his passport, ur e-cas states "decision made"! i mean, even after they send the pp request, the status should really state as "in process" and should only change after ur via is sorted out with....
duno wat they r doing sappy! like I said to u, I had my interview at chandigarh too and the visa officer kept my passport and the forms and 2 pics then and there.. now, as my decision is made, I am expecting my passport back in a week's time or so.. I guess, if there is any alteration in their processing, u should get a pp request letter and then ur husband should be issued a visa!! by alteration i mean if they call for passports even after decision made showing on ur e-cas....
hope for the best! and I dont see any problems coming ur way.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 11:19 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amancharan
I am so very surprised as well sappy_kris!! i mean u have a pretty solid proof of ur relation and i dont understand wat they are doing for so long? the more suprising thing is that without even calling for his passport, ur e-cas states "decision made"! i mean, even after they send the pp request, the status should really state as "in process" and should only change after ur via is sorted out with....
duno wat they r doing sappy! like I said to u, I had my interview at chandigarh too and the visa officer kept my passport and the forms and 2 pics then and there.. now, as my decision is made, I am expecting my passport back in a week's time or so.. I guess, if there is any alteration in their processing, u should get a pp request letter and then ur husband should be issued a visa!! by alteration i mean if they call for passports even after decision made showing on ur e-cas....
hope for the best! and I dont see any problems coming ur way.
any news boyee????
i am surprised why would they take this long, if ur decision has been made....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.