Almost there

Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Almost there

Originally Posted by amancharan
Any news on ur case yet boyee??
its friday gone and i was hoping that u would get some info?? :scared:
Sorry I am late replying I worked today. We still dont know anything yet. I thought sure we would know something today.. but I guess no news is good news?
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:21 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boyee
Sorry I am late replying I worked today. We still dont know anything yet. I thought sure we would know something today.. but I guess no news is good news?
I am very surprised about this.... I mean i was always of the opinion that after ur status changes to "Decision Made", one should get his/her passpport within 3-4 days, but its been 4 days already for u guys! anyways, I hope it would a Happy Saturday then....
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

I am very surprised about this.... I mean i was always of the opinion that after ur status changes to "Decision Made", one should get his/her passpport within 3-4 days, but its been 4 days already for u guys! anyways, I hope it would a Happy Saturday then....
Well its very nerve wrecking as I am sure everyone knows. I thought sure we would know by now. I have read somewhere that even after the "decision made" on the e-cas is posted they still can send you the eye color form and request for photos.. I dont even remember where I read that now.. I am been like I am posessed looking at everything I can find and getting very little sleep. LOL.. I have no idea what to expect. My heart says its all going to be good but I am just worried that I am wishful thinking LOL.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 1:05 pm

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Well its very nerve wrecking as I am sure everyone knows. I thought sure we would know by now. I have read somewhere that even after the "decision made" on the e-cas is posted they still can send you the eye color form and request for photos.. I dont even remember where I read that now.. I am been like I am posessed looking at everything I can find and getting very little sleep. LOL.. I have no idea what to expect. My heart says its all going to be good but I am just worried that I am wishful thinking LOL.
though i havent heard of it, but i wish the very best for u....
Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

though i havent heard of it, but i wish the very best for u....
so far nothing still.. I have not talked to beau today since his internet is down. But if he would have gotten something in the mail he would have called me. So far nothing today again.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:40 am

so far nothing still.. I have not talked to beau today since his internet is down. But if he would have gotten something in the mail he would have called me. So far nothing today again.
I am damn surprised!! anyways, u never know with their systems.... probably the start of the week then....
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

I am damn surprised!! anyways, u never know with their systems.... probably the start of the week then....
I thought sure we would have heard something on Friday for sure. I guess nothing is predictible. I have tried to figure out what to expect from others experiences, but that was and is a waste of time. No two people seem to have the same experience. So again we wait until Monday.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:29 am

I thought sure we would have heard something on Friday for sure. I guess nothing is predictible. I have tried to figure out what to expect from others experiences, but that was and is a waste of time. No two people seem to have the same experience. So again we wait until Monday.
I guess so! nothing is predictable....
well; wait for monday then and hope u will definitely get the news.... :scared:
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

I guess so! nothing is predictable....
well; wait for monday then and hope u will definitely get the news.... :scared:
atleast tonight I will get some good sleep. I have not really slept for wondering and worrying since the e-cas changed. Tonight I am will sleep very well.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:07 am

atleast tonight I will get some good sleep. I have not really slept for wondering and worrying since the e-cas changed. Tonight I am will sleep very well.
Sunday gone; Monday coming boyee.... :scared:
hope that this is ur Monday....
When will my come????
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Sunday gone; Monday coming boyee.... :scared:
hope that this is ur Monday....
When will my come????
I am hoping that tomorrow is good news. Beau seems to think that tomorrow is the day we will know. I am terrified. We dont know which way this will go. I know nothing that is worth having comes easy.

Atleast Amy.. LOL.. you know you are going to see your wife very soon.. Its just a matter of time. Once you get off the plane and see your wife, thats the moment your life will truely begin. I pray your wait is not much longer.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:50 am

I am hoping that tomorrow is good news. Beau seems to think that tomorrow is the day we will know. I am terrified. We dont know which way this will go. I know nothing that is worth having comes easy.

Atleast Amy.. LOL.. you know you are going to see your wife very soon.. Its just a matter of time. Once you get off the plane and see your wife, thats the moment your life will truely begin. I pray your wait is not much longer.
Thanks boyee!! ur words of encouragement are so nice to hear!!
I can just imagine the time when i will land and i will be in my wife's arms.. but on the contrary, u shouldnt be terrified or anything.. things have gone smooth for u so far and they will continue to!!!!
just hope for the very best tomorrow! i am sure that it would be tomorrow~~ and the reason it took a week for u already is becuz sometimes, they send the letter in the post a bit later than they change the status on E-cas!! say maybe they sent his passpport on Wednesday; so as to get to him on Monday....
so, just keep ur fingers crossed for this monday.....
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Thanks boyee!! ur words of encouragement are so nice to hear!!
I can just imagine the time when i will land and i will be in my wife's arms.. but on the contrary, u shouldnt be terrified or anything.. things have gone smooth for u so far and they will continue to!!!!
just hope for the very best tomorrow! i am sure that it would be tomorrow~~ and the reason it took a week for u already is becuz sometimes, they send the letter in the post a bit later than they change the status on E-cas!! say maybe they sent his passpport on Wednesday; so as to get to him on Monday....
so, just keep ur fingers crossed for this monday.....
Your welcome Amy. We are wanting the same things, to be with the ones we love and you have been a huge encouragement to me. I am very thankful for your kind words.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:24 am

Your welcome Amy. We are wanting the same things, to be with the ones we love and you have been a huge encouragement to me. I am very thankful for your kind words.
same from me to u boyee!! I would wait for ur post tomorrow, telling us about the result....
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

same from me to u boyee!! I would wait for ur post tomorrow, telling us about the result....
Yes as soon as we know the answer I will post it. I am excited and praying for a miracle from GOD that Beau will get the visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.