Ahmad's posting

Old Sep 14th 2001, 1:23 am
Neo

Here's a posting I was requested to put up by a guy from the UAE, his name is Ahmad.
He e-mailed this to me after I made my post. This is depressing so if you're touchy
stop right here...........

I fully agree with you on the above topic you have circulated, try circulating this
message too, I was in British Columbia for the past two months, trying to taste the
so called "Call of Canada" most by our Asian immigrant consultants who keep
blabbering about the goodness of Canada to live in and that the UN voting that the
country is the best and safest place to live in. I think these are a load of bull
shit as these culprits are trying to make quick money out of the "canada craved
people". Since I experienced the life for more than two months. Your negative points
are all accepted, but your positive points I did not come accross any white skin in
BC since the place is invaded by our asian counterpart chinese. The only white skins
I saw was a whole heap of drug abusers and alcaholichs who were atretched down along
the streets. People are eating and rummaging in the trash cans. It even does not
happen in most of the third world countries. People are without jobs, Jobs are very
very hard to come by. The medical facilities may be free or what ever, but during the
strike period which took place last month, the medical staff walked out exactly at
the time they were to do so whilst patients were half opened on the operating tables.
No emergency was working in any of the hostpitals, people were sitting there for days
to get treatment, the transport strike had just ended the five month long battle when
in the evening the medical staff walked out. About the schools, yes it seems very
lucrative since you know that the education is free, but I spoke personally to a
govt. teacher and she was almost in tears when she narrated the plight of the
students. Only 20% study in the govt schools and rest 80% are rebels and thugs who
walks into schools and lure innocent children away and they sell alcahol and drugs in
every high school. I just turned my back when I heard this and saw what was happening
in the schools and took the next flight home. We are all trying to give a good life
to our children by sacrificing everything we have including our hard earned saving,
but once the children are no more our children we are unable to face the rest of our
lives. The suicide rate is very high in schools. What is the point in going to a
unrealistic "greener pasture" when life turns upside down. almost 90% of the people I
have encountered else where other than Canada, as well as the media which shoots out
about how best this place called Canada is, in my opinion all these people are like
the people in the fairy tale "Emperors New clothes", every one of them were blind and
afraid of saying that the emperor is naked except for a little boy who voiced his
opinion that the emperor was actually naked. This is what is happening in the light
of highlighting Canada living. Everything is so bleak there, there is no future
prospects of what so ever, people are afraid of loosing their jobs and they have had
lost their jobs more freaquently than in our own countries. I wish you could voice
more of your opinion about this god forsaken place for which people are running with
their little savings busting the whole thing in that country and eating out of trash
cans. Most of the shopping malls and supermarkets are selling expired food items when
questioned the reply was "You dont have to by them". This is the attitude and
response that I personnaly encountered. Refugees are the people who are well off
there, your are very right. But the so called refugess are not really refugees they
are all a bunch of ecconomy immigrants who has an optimistic view about living in
canada, they are spending more money than us to settle down the quickest way. In BC
everything is taxable and with an additional tax of 14%. One cabbie I encoutered was
returning to his home town after 32 years of slaving as a cabbie who actually was a
veterinery doctor, He has been waiting to get a break through for 32 years in BC for
his actual career but none came his way. The whole system in canada is "be the
canadian way". No matter whether you are a doctor, engineer, lawyer, nurse, financier
etc you have to get the canadian education and then beg for a job and even then you
cannot get about your true career, by that time you have lost valuable time money and
energy and you are at the verge of breaking down with all your frustrations and
dissappointments.The only other way is to go in for menial jobs which are also not
easy to come by. The whole system is very well sewn so that the expats immigrants
does not get a chance in being successful in that country, My advise to people who
wants to go to canada is also a big "NO". stay put where ever you are, you will be
better of with the energy you are going to loose along with your hard money, if you
could do that where ever you are right now you will find better results than in the
country of Canada.

All the very best for the people who still wants to go to Canada, let God go
with them.

Old Sep 14th 2001, 1:38 am
Serge

Get lost and get back to picking up cow manure from the streets of Calcutta or
whatever shithole you are living in Neo...

I have family in Vancouver, I'm spending there at least 4 months every year for last
12 years - whatever your "Ahmad" guy or whoever you are trying to use as a cover up
for your stories says is just not cutting it...

Get lost... What f*****g interest you still have in this group if you don't like
Canada?!!! Get back to picking up cow shit in India...

Serge

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 14th 2001, 1:50 am
Andrew Miller

I strongly believe that in times like we are all going through this week you both
(Neo and Serge) should restrain yourself or take your discussion somewhere else...

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
or
    >
    >
    >
for
    >
a
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Here's a posting I was requested to put up by a guy from the UAE, his name is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Ahmad. He e-mailed this to me after I made my post. This is depressing so if[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >you're touchy stop right here...........[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >I fully agree with you on the above topic you have circulated, try circulating[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >this message too, I was in British Columbia for the past two months, trying to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >taste the so called "Call of Canada" most by our Asian immigrant consultants who[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >keep blabbering about the goodness of Canada to live in and that the UN voting[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >that the country is the best and safest place to live in. I think these are a load[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >of bull shit as these culprits are trying to make quick money out of the "canada[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >craved people". Since I experienced the life for more than two months. Your[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >negative points are all accepted, but your positive points I did not come accross[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >any white skin in BC since the place is invaded by our asian counterpart chinese.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >The only white skins I saw was a whole heap of drug abusers and alcaholichs who[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >were atretched down along the streets. People are eating and rummaging in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >trash cans. It even does not happen in most of the third world countries. People[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >are without jobs, Jobs are very very hard to come by. The medical facilities may[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >be free or what ever, but during the strike period which took place last month,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >the medical staff walked out exactly at the time they were to do so whilst[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >patients were half opened on the operating tables. No emergency was working in any[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >of the hostpitals, people were sitting there for days to get treatment, the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >transport strike had just ended the five month long battle when in the evening the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >medical staff walked out. About the schools, yes it seems very lucrative since you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >know that the education is free, but I spoke personally to a govt. teacher and she[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >was almost in tears when she narrated the plight of the students. Only 20% study[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >in the govt schools and rest 80% are rebels and thugs who walks into schools and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >lure innocent children away and they sell alcahol and drugs in every high school.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >I just turned my back when I heard this and saw what was happening in the schools[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >and took the next flight home. We are all trying to give a good life to our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >children by sacrificing everything we have including our hard earned saving, but[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >once the children are no more our children we are unable to face the rest of our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >lives. The suicide rate is very high in schools. What is the point in going to a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >unrealistic "greener pasture" when life turns upside down. almost 90% of the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >people I have encountered else where other than Canada, as well as the media which[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >shoots out about how best this place called Canada is, in my opinion all these[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >people are like the people in the fairy tale "Emperors New clothes", every one of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >them were blind and afraid of saying that the emperor is naked except for a little[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >boy who voiced his opinion that the emperor was actually naked. This is what is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >happening in the light of highlighting Canada living. Everything is so bleak[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >there, there is no future prospects of what so ever, people are afraid of loosing[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >their jobs and they have had lost their jobs more freaquently than in our own[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >countries. I wish you could voice more of your opinion about this god forsaken[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >place for which people are running with their little savings busting the whole[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >thing in that country and eating out of trash cans. Most of the shopping malls and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >supermarkets are selling expired food items when questioned the reply was "You[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >dont have to by them". This is the attitude and response that I personnaly[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >encountered. Refugees are the people who are well off there, your are very right.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >But the so called refugess are not really refugees they are all a bunch of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >ecconomy immigrants who has an optimistic view about living in canada, they are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >spending more money than us to settle down the quickest way. In BC everything is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >taxable and with an additional tax of 14%. One cabbie I encoutered was returning[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >to his home town after 32 years of slaving as a cabbie who actually was a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >veterinery doctor, He has been waiting to get a break through for 32 years in BC[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >for his actual career but none came his way. The whole system in canada is "be the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >canadian way". No matter whether you are a doctor, engineer, lawyer, nurse,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >financier etc you have to get the canadian education and then beg for a job and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >even then you cannot get about your true career, by that time you have lost[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >valuable time money and energy and you are at the verge of breaking down with all[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >your frustrations and dissappointments.The only other way is to go in for menial[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >jobs which are also not easy to come by. The whole system is very well sewn so[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >that the expats immigrants does not get a chance in being successful in that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >country, My advise to people who wants to go to canada is also a big "NO". stay[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >put where ever you are, you will be better of with the energy you are going to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >loose along with your hard money, if you could do that where ever you are right[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >now you will find better results than in the country of Canada.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >All the very best for the people who still wants to go to Canada, let God go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >with them.[/usenetquote2]

Old Sep 14th 2001, 4:48 am
Rajeev

I agree with Mr. Miller, and just to add humour, the country where cow shit is picked
has provided thousands and thousands of IT professionals to the world, so I guess cow
shit picking country isn't that bad after all.

>
you
    >
somewhere
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Get lost and get back to picking up cow manure from the streets of[/usenetquote2]
Calcutta
    >
[usenetquote2]> > whatever shithole you are living in Neo...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I have family in Vancouver, I'm spending there at least 4 months every[/usenetquote2]
year
    >
[usenetquote2]> > last 12 years - whatever your "Ahmad" guy or whoever you are trying to[/usenetquote2]
use as
    >
[usenetquote2]> > cover up for your stories says is just not cutting it...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Get lost... What f*****g interest you still have in this group if you[/usenetquote2]
don't
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Canada?!!! Get back to picking up cow shit in India...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Serge[/usenetquote2]
says...
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Here's a posting I was requested to put up by a guy from the UAE, his name is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Ahmad. He e-mailed this to me after I made my post. This is depressing so if[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >you're touchy stop right here...........[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >I fully agree with you on the above topic you have circulated, try circulating[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >this message too, I was in British Columbia for the past two months, trying to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >taste the so called "Call of Canada" most by our Asian immigrant consultants who[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >keep blabbering about the goodness of Canada to live in and that the UN voting[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >that the country is the best and safest place to live in. I think these are a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >load of bull shit as these culprits are trying to make quick money out of the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >"canada craved people". Since I experienced the life for more than two months.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Your negative points are all accepted, but your positive points I did not come[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >accross any white skin in BC since the place is invaded by our asian counterpart[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >chinese. The only white skins I saw was a whole heap of drug abusers and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >alcaholichs who were atretched down along the streets. People are eating and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >rummaging in the trash cans. It even does not happen in most of the third world[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >countries. People are without jobs, Jobs are very very hard to come by. The[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >medical facilities may be free or what ever, but during the strike period which[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >took place last month, the medical staff walked out exactly at the time they[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >were to do so whilst patients were half opened on the operating tables. No[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >emergency was working in any of the hostpitals, people were sitting there for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >days to get treatment, the transport strike had just ended the five month long[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >battle when in the evening the medical staff walked out. About the schools, yes[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >it seems very lucrative since you know that the education is free, but I spoke[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >personally to a govt. teacher and she was almost in tears when she narrated the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >plight of the students. Only 20% study in the govt schools and rest 80% are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >rebels and thugs who walks into schools and lure innocent children away and they[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >sell alcahol and drugs in every high school. I just turned my back when I heard[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >this and saw what was happening in the schools and took the next flight home. We[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >are all trying to give a good life to our children by sacrificing everything we[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >have including our hard earned saving, but once the children are no more our[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >children we are unable to face the rest of our lives. The suicide rate is very[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >high in schools. What is the point in going to a unrealistic "greener pasture"[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >when life turns upside down. almost 90% of the people I have encountered else[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >where other than Canada, as well as the media which shoots out about how best[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >this place called Canada is, in my opinion all these people are like the people[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >in the fairy tale "Emperors New clothes", every one of them were blind and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >afraid of saying that the emperor is naked except for a little boy who voiced[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >his opinion that the emperor was actually naked. This is what is happening in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >the light of highlighting Canada living. Everything is so bleak there, there is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >no future prospects of what so ever, people are afraid of loosing their jobs and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >they have had lost their jobs more freaquently than in our own countries. I wish[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >you could voice more of your opinion about this god forsaken place for which[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >people are running with their little savings busting the whole thing in that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >country and eating out of trash cans. Most of the shopping malls and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >supermarkets are selling expired food items when questioned the reply was "You[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >dont have to by them". This is the attitude and response that I personnaly[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >encountered. Refugees are the people who are well off there, your are very[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >right. But the so called refugess are not really refugees they are all a bunch[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >of ecconomy immigrants who has an optimistic view about living in canada, they[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >are spending more money than us to settle down the quickest way. In BC[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >everything is taxable and with an additional tax of 14%. One cabbie I encoutered[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >was returning to his home town after 32 years of slaving as a cabbie who[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >actually was a veterinery doctor, He has been waiting to get a break through for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >32 years in BC for his actual career but none came his way. The whole system in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >canada is "be the canadian way". No matter whether you are a doctor, engineer,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >lawyer, nurse, financier etc you have to get the canadian education and then beg[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >for a job and even then you cannot get about your true career, by that time you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >have lost valuable time money and energy and you are at the verge of breaking[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >down with all your frustrations and dissappointments.The only other way is to go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >in for menial jobs which are also not easy to come by. The whole system is very[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >well sewn so that the expats immigrants does not get a chance in being[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >successful in that country, My advise to people who wants to go to canada is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >also a big "NO". stay put where ever you are, you will be better of with the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >energy you are going to loose along with your hard money, if you could do that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >where ever you are right now you will find better results than in the country of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Canada.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >All the very best for the people who still wants to go to Canada, let God go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >with them.[/usenetquote2]

Old Sep 14th 2001, 4:37 pm
Kurakot

your post 9/13 8:16 fiancee

"The only criteria is u have to get married within 3 months fater getting engaged.
And meet the financial criteria"

THE ONLY CRITEREA - dumbo. Read JM's post and if you have $ 20 bucks he may even tell
you something about 'motive and intent'

Hey, Rajeev - do this NG a big favour. Look for another job. Try cowshit picking
with BERTO.

>
shit
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I strongly believe that in times like we are all going through this week[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > both (Neo and Serge) should restrain yourself or take your discussion[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > else...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Get lost and get back to picking up cow manure from the streets of[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > whatever shithole you are living in Neo...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I have family in Vancouver, I'm spending there at least 4 months every[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > last 12 years - whatever your "Ahmad" guy or whoever you are trying to[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > cover up for your stories says is just not cutting it...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Get lost... What f*****g interest you still have in this group if you[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > like[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Canada?!!! Get back to picking up cow shit in India...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Serge[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >Here's a posting I was requested to put up by a guy from the UAE, his name is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >Ahmad. He e-mailed this to me after I made my post. This is depressing so if[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >you're touchy stop right here...........[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >I fully agree with you on the above topic you have circulated, try circulating[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >this message too, I was in British Columbia for the past two months, trying to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >taste the so called "Call of Canada" most by our Asian immigrant consultants[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >who keep blabbering about the goodness of Canada to live in and that the UN[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >voting that the country is the best and[/usenetquote2]
safest
[usenetquote2]> > > >place to live in. I think these are a load of bull shit as these culprits are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >trying to make quick money out of the "canada craved people". Since I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >experienced the life for more than two months. Your negative points are all[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >accepted, but your positive points I did not come accross any white skin in BC[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >since the place is invaded by our asian counterpart chinese. The only white[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >skins I saw was a whole heap of drug abusers and alcaholichs[/usenetquote2]
who
[usenetquote2]> > > >were atretched down along the streets. People are eating and rummaging in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >trash cans. It even does not happen in most of the third world countries.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >People are without jobs, Jobs are very very hard to come by. The medical[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >facilities may be free or what ever, but during the strike period which took[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >place last month, the medical staff walked out exactly at the time they were[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >to do so whilst patients were half opened on the operating tables.[/usenetquote2]
No
[usenetquote2]> > > >emergency was working in any of the hostpitals, people were sitting there for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >days to get treatment, the transport strike had just ended the five month long[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >battle when in the evening the medical staff walked out. About the schools,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >yes it seems very lucrative since you know that the education is free, but I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >spoke personally to a govt. teacher and she was almost in tears when she[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >narrated the plight of the students. Only 20% study[/usenetquote2]
in
[usenetquote2]> > > >the govt schools and rest 80% are rebels and thugs who walks into schools and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >lure innocent children away and they sell alcahol and drugs in every high[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >school. I just turned my back when I heard this and saw what was happening in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >the schools and took the next flight home. We are all trying to give a good[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >life to our children by sacrificing everything we have including our hard[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >earned saving, but once the children are no more our children we are unable to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >face the rest of our lives. The suicide rate is very high[/usenetquote2]
in
[usenetquote2]> > > >schools. What is the point in going to a unrealistic "greener[/usenetquote2]
pasture"
[usenetquote2]> > > >when life turns upside down. almost 90% of the people I have encountered else[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >where other than Canada, as well as the media which shoots out about how best[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >this place called Canada is, in my opinion all these people are like the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >people in the fairy tale "Emperors New clothes", every one of[/usenetquote2]
them
[usenetquote2]> > > >were blind and afraid of saying that the emperor is naked except for a little[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >boy who voiced his opinion that the emperor was actually naked. This is what[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >is happening in the light of highlighting Canada living. Everything is so[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >bleak there, there is no future prospects of what so ever, people[/usenetquote2]
are
[usenetquote2]> > > >afraid of loosing their jobs and they have had lost their jobs more[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >freaquently than in our own countries. I wish you could voice more[/usenetquote2]
of
[usenetquote2]> > > >your opinion about this god forsaken place for which people are running with[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >their little savings busting the whole thing in that country and eating out of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >trash cans. Most of the shopping malls and supermarkets are[/usenetquote2]
selling
[usenetquote2]> > > >expired food items when questioned the reply was "You dont have to by them".[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >This is the attitude and response that I personnaly encountered. Refugees are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >the people who are well off there, your are very right. But the so called[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >refugess are not really refugees they are all a bunch of ecconomy immigrants[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >who has an optimistic view about living in canada, they[/usenetquote2]
are
[usenetquote2]> > > >spending more money than us to settle down the quickest way. In BC everything[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >is taxable and with an additional tax of 14%. One cabbie I encoutered was[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >returning to his home town after 32 years of slaving[/usenetquote2]
as
[usenetquote2]> > > >a cabbie who actually was a veterinery doctor, He has been waiting to get a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >break through for 32 years in BC for his actual career but none came his way.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >The whole system in canada is "be the canadian way". No matter whether you are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >a doctor, engineer, lawyer, nurse, financier etc you have to get the canadian[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >education and then beg for a job and even then you cannot[/usenetquote2]
get
[usenetquote2]> > > >about your true career, by that time you have lost valuable time money and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >energy and you are at the verge of breaking down with all your frustrations[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >and dissappointments.The only other way is to go in for menial jobs which are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >also not easy to come by. The whole system is very well sewn so that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >expats immigrants does not get a chance in being successful in that country,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >My advise to people who wants to go to canada is also a big "NO". stay put[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >where ever you are, you will be better of with the energy you are going to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >loose along with your hard money, if you could do that where ever you are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >right now you will find better results than in the country of Canada.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >All the very best for the people who still wants to go to Canada, let God go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >with them.[/usenetquote2]

Old Sep 14th 2001, 6:13 pm
Webcrawler

I couldn't agree more with Mr. Miller. This group is for seeking and providing help
in Canadian immigration matters, not to spread racial hatred. While some discussion
on the quality of life in Canada might be relevant (and even required), we can very
well do without the racial and derogatory comments on this post.

And to Serge, FYI, the original poster Neo said that the message was from UAE. And
Calcutta is in India, FYI since you flunked your geography tests.

Maybe you should go back to primary school geography classes, Serge, before condeming
some country you know nothing about.

WebCrawler.

[usenetquote2]> > I strongly believe that in times like we are all going through this week[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > both (Neo and Serge) should restrain yourself or take your discussion[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > else...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > Get lost and get back to picking up cow manure from the streets of[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > whatever shithole you are living in Neo...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I have family in Vancouver, I'm spending there at least 4 months every[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > last 12 years - whatever your "Ahmad" guy or whoever you are trying to[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > cover up for your stories says is just not cutting it...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Get lost... What f*****g interest you still have in this group if you[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > Canada?!!! Get back to picking up cow shit in India...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Serge[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >Here's a posting I was requested to put up by a guy from the UAE, his name is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >Ahmad. He e-mailed this to me after I made my post. This is depressing so if[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >you're touchy stop right here...........[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >I fully agree with you on the above topic you have circulated, try circulating[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >this message too, I was in British Columbia for the past two months, trying to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >taste the so called "Call of Canada" most by our Asian immigrant consultants[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >who keep blabbering about the goodness of Canada to live in and that the UN[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >voting that the country is the best and safest place to live in. I think these[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >are a load of bull shit as these culprits are trying to make quick money out[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >of the "canada craved people". Since I experienced the life for more than two[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >months. Your negative points are all accepted, but your positive points I did[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >not come accross any white skin in BC since the place is invaded by our asian[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >counterpart chinese. The only white skins I saw was a whole heap of drug[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >abusers and alcaholichs who were atretched down along the streets. People are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >eating and rummaging in the trash cans. It even does not happen in most of the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >third world countries. People are without jobs, Jobs are very very hard to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >come by. The medical facilities may be free or what ever, but during the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >strike period which took place last month, the medical staff walked out[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >exactly at the time they were to do so whilst patients were half opened on the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >operating tables. No emergency was working in any of the hostpitals, people[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >were sitting there for days to get treatment, the transport strike had just[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >ended the five month long battle when in the evening the medical staff walked[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >out. About the schools, yes it seems very lucrative since you know that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >education is free, but I spoke personally to a govt. teacher and she was[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >almost in tears when she narrated the plight of the students. Only 20% study[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >in the govt schools and rest 80% are rebels and thugs who walks into schools[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >and lure innocent children away and they sell alcahol and drugs in every high[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >school. I just turned my back when I heard this and saw what was happening in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >the schools and took the next flight home. We are all trying to give a good[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >life to our children by sacrificing everything we have including our hard[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >earned saving, but once the children are no more our children we are unable to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >face the rest of our lives. The suicide rate is very high in schools. What is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >the point in going to a unrealistic "greener pasture" when life turns upside[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >down. almost 90% of the people I have encountered else where other than[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >Canada, as well as the media which shoots out about how best this place called[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >Canada is, in my opinion all these people are like the people in the fairy[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >tale "Emperors New clothes", every one of them were blind and afraid of saying[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >that the emperor is naked except for a little boy who voiced his opinion that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >the emperor was actually naked. This is what is happening in the light of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >highlighting Canada living. Everything is so bleak there, there is no future[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >prospects of what so ever, people are afraid of loosing their jobs and they[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >have had lost their jobs more freaquently than in our own countries. I wish[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >you could voice more of your opinion about this god forsaken place for which[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >people are running with their little savings busting the whole thing in that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >country and eating out of trash cans. Most of the shopping malls and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >supermarkets are selling expired food items when questioned the reply was "You[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >dont have to by them". This is the attitude and response that I personnaly[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >encountered. Refugees are the people who are well off there, your are very[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >right. But the so called refugess are not really refugees they are all a bunch[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >of ecconomy immigrants who has an optimistic view about living in canada, they[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >are spending more money than us to settle down the quickest way. In BC[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >everything is taxable and with an additional tax of 14%. One cabbie I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >encoutered was returning to his home town after 32 years of slaving as a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >cabbie who actually was a veterinery doctor, He has been waiting to get a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >break through for 32 years in BC for his actual career but none came his way.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >The whole system in canada is "be the canadian way". No matter whether you are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >a doctor, engineer, lawyer, nurse, financier etc you have to get the canadian[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >education and then beg for a job and even then you cannot get about your true[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >career, by that time you have lost valuable time money and energy and you are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >at the verge of breaking down with all your frustrations and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >dissappointments.The only other way is to go in for menial jobs which are also[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >not easy to come by. The whole system is very well sewn so that the expats[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >immigrants does not get a chance in being successful in that country, My[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >advise to people who wants to go to canada is also a big "NO". stay put where[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >ever you are, you will be better of with the energy you are going to loose[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >along with your hard money, if you could do that where ever you are right now[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >you will find better results than in the country of Canada.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >All the very best for the people who still wants to go to Canada, let God go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > >with them.[/usenetquote2]

Old Sep 14th 2001, 8:17 pm
McG

Thank you, Ahmad, for posting that very realistic and perceptive view of life in
Canada. You are right on the mark! Please, please, post your message to every
Internet News Group you can find so that people who are thinking of immigrating
to Canada can see it and be spared the time and money only to find out that what
they were told would be a better life in Canada is really just a squalid
existence at best.

You have done people a real favor by describing life in Canada as it really is.

Peter

Old Sep 15th 2001, 3:30 pm
Serge

WebCrawler,

Neo is the original poster and he is posting through an ISP based in Calcutta - read
the entire thread before jumping on the wagon. Nobody from UAE posted here
- it is Neo from Calcutta (or whatever rathole in India he is in) who is
manufacturing stories claiming that he was emailed that one from someone in UAE
- why that someone didn't post it himself???

Serge

in message

[usenetquote2]>> > > Get lost and get back to picking up cow manure from the streets of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Calcutta or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > whatever shithole you are living in Neo...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > I have family in Vancouver, I'm spending there at least 4 months every[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> year for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > last 12 years - whatever your "Ahmad" guy or whoever you are trying to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> use as a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > cover up for your stories says is just not cutting it...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > Get lost... What f*****g interest you still have in this group if you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> don't like[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > Canada?!!! Get back to picking up cow shit in India...[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > Serge[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >Here's a posting I was requested to put up by a guy from the UAE, his name is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >Ahmad. He e-mailed this to me after I made my post. This is depressing so if[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >you're touchy stop right here...........[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >I fully agree with you on the above topic you have circulated, try[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >circulating this message too, I was in British Columbia for the past two[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >months, trying to taste the so called "Call of Canada" most by our Asian[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >immigrant consultants who keep blabbering about the goodness of Canada to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >live in and that the UN voting that the country is the best and safest place[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >to live in. I think these are a load of bull shit as these culprits are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >trying to make quick money out of the "canada craved people". Since I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >experienced the life for more than two months. Your negative points are all[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >accepted, but your positive points I did not come accross any white skin in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >BC since the place is invaded by our asian counterpart chinese. The only[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >white skins I saw was a whole heap of drug abusers and alcaholichs who were[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >atretched down along the streets. People are eating and rummaging in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >trash cans. It even does not happen in most of the third world countries.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >People are without jobs, Jobs are very very hard to come by. The medical[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >facilities may be free or what ever, but during the strike period which took[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >place last month, the medical staff walked out exactly at the time they were[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >to do so whilst patients were half opened on the operating tables. No[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >emergency was working in any of the hostpitals, people were sitting there for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >days to get treatment, the transport strike had just ended the five month[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >long battle when in the evening the medical staff walked out. About the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >schools, yes it seems very lucrative since you know that the education is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >free, but I spoke personally to a govt. teacher and she was almost in tears[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >when she narrated the plight of the students. Only 20% study in the govt[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >schools and rest 80% are rebels and thugs who walks into schools and lure[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >innocent children away and they sell alcahol and drugs in every high school.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >I just turned my back when I heard this and saw what was happening in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >schools and took the next flight home. We are all trying to give a good life[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >to our children by sacrificing everything we have including our hard earned[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >saving, but once the children are no more our children we are unable to face[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >the rest of our lives. The suicide rate is very high in schools. What is the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >point in going to a unrealistic "greener pasture" when life turns upside[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >down. almost 90% of the people I have encountered else where other than[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >Canada, as well as the media which shoots out about how best this place[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >called Canada is, in my opinion all these people are like the people in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >fairy tale "Emperors New clothes", every one of them were blind and afraid of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >saying that the emperor is naked except for a little boy who voiced his[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >opinion that the emperor was actually naked. This is what is happening in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >light of highlighting Canada living. Everything is so bleak there, there is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >no future prospects of what so ever, people are afraid of loosing their jobs[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >and they have had lost their jobs more freaquently than in our own countries.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >I wish you could voice more of your opinion about this god forsaken place for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >which people are running with their little savings busting the whole thing in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >that country and eating out of trash cans. Most of the shopping malls and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >supermarkets are selling expired food items when questioned the reply was[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >"You dont have to by them". This is the attitude and response that I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >personnaly encountered. Refugees are the people who are well off there, your[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >are very right. But the so called refugess are not really refugees they are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >all a bunch of ecconomy immigrants who has an optimistic view about living in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >canada, they are spending more money than us to settle down the quickest way.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >In BC everything is taxable and with an additional tax of 14%. One cabbie I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >encoutered was returning to his home town after 32 years of slaving as a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >cabbie who actually was a veterinery doctor, He has been waiting to get a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >break through for 32 years in BC for his actual career but none came his way.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >The whole system in canada is "be the canadian way". No matter whether you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >are a doctor, engineer, lawyer, nurse, financier etc you have to get the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >canadian education and then beg for a job and even then you cannot get about[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >your true career, by that time you have lost valuable time money and energy[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >and you are at the verge of breaking down with all your frustrations and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >dissappointments.The only other way is to go in for menial jobs which are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >also not easy to come by. The whole system is very well sewn so that the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >expats immigrants does not get a chance in being successful in that country,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >My advise to people who wants to go to canada is also a big "NO". stay put[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >where ever you are, you will be better of with the energy you are going to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >loose along with your hard money, if you could do that where ever you are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >right now you will find better results than in the country of Canada.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >All the very best for the people who still wants to go to Canada, let God go[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > > >with them.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >[/usenetquote2]
    >

Old Sep 16th 2001, 12:12 am
Koala~Blue

Most people in this group post useful information, whereas you, rajeev, seem to enjoy
getting on everyone's nerves.

Old Sep 16th 2001, 3:30 pm
Rajeev

Ok, I apologize If I got on your nerves, although I have never meant it

>
seem
    >

Old Sep 17th 2001, 7:23 am
Waseem

I m confused by postings of Neo and his opponents. I don't know why Neo tries to
prove that Canada is like this and that. I m immigrant applicant and his potings only
discourage me and I am confused about my future and whether I should go there or not.

If someone picks cowshit, or drinks cow's urine, it is his own personal matter and
should not be a reason to hate him/her. And I don't think such matters should be
discussed here ... who eats cow shit, and who eats what. I feel sorry as it seems
Rajeev's was hurt by such remarks about his country. This should be avoided.

Old Sep 20th 2001, 4:11 am
Neo

Waseem,

It's a pity as Serge is absolutely convinced that I for some crazy reason (one rather
hilarious possibility he offered is that I may wanna rid myself of 'competition') am
fabricating stories to scare people off. He's also convinced I'm in Calcutta and now
he just loses it when I post stuff. I admit I have posted depressing stuff but I also
posted the positive stuff, as for Ahmed he just e-mailed me, he's got a legit uae
e-mail address but I cannot confirm his experiences. I don't know why he didn't post
himself, maybe he doesn't know how to. If I wanted to impersonate someone else I
could have easily got another e-mail. Serge has formed a habit of going on racist
rants which just goes to show his own personal insecurities as far as I can tell

For the record I did not go through any lawyers and have no interest in defaming
anyone, on the contrary I was very appreciative of Mr. Miller's free advise.

I understand your feelings, Waseem. When I was waiting for my papers I would also be
v.sensitive about what people said about Canada. What I advise people to do is to get
a grip on all the hard facts before they take that big step. The ideal way is to
visit and stay for some time, if that's not possible then keep yourself mentally
prepared for all possibilities as you may wanna return if you have a good thing going
in your home country. Try not to burn any bridges. Canada is indeed a beautiful place
but it would be wrong to say that life is easy over there. Do not let my postings
discourage you, everyone is different as to how they adapt, how hard they are
prepared to work, etc. I believe everyone had it in him/herself to be successful and
more importantly HAPPY wherever he/she decides to live. Believe in yourself and
you'll be OK no matter how things turn out. I hope that reassures you a bit.