Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AEO and PNP - Concurrent processing?

AEO and PNP - Concurrent processing?

Old Jan 13th 2010, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default AEO and PNP - Concurrent processing?

Hi everyone,

Following my LMO being declined in November, my new company have decided to fight on three fronts so to speak - reapply for the LMO providing new/better info (although not sent off yet), apply for an AEO, and apply for Opportunities Ontario PNP (both submitted last week).

From what i've read on here timeline wise, it is likely that the AEO will come through before Opp ON. In light of this, can I apply for outland PR when my AEO comes, and then when PNP is (hopefully!) granted, take the 2 year twp and then just let the visa office know that I want my application moving to the PNP stream?

Is it this simple? I'm guessing not I also heard there may be an issue with double fees etc...

Thanks all.

Wolstie