Advise Plz

Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Smile Advise Plz

Hi All,

Just need some quick advise please, we got out AOR from cpc-m about 2 weeks ago for approval of sponsorship and our details appeared on e-cas, however after that we have not heard anything, nothing has been updated on e-cas and i was just wondering is this normal procedure for the London visa office to not update your records on e-cas about the progress of the case....I know i am being impatient but it would be nice for an update even to say medicals recieved or something.....Please can someone who is in similiar timeline to mine or been through this advise.

Thanks,

MR79
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: Advise Plz

I have read it gets updated on a Tuesday, so I have been checking it every Tuesday just to read 'In Progress'. I hope your states something positive soon,
Old Mar 17th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Advise Plz

Hi,

Yes i have read that and nothing has been updated, it is just on "decision made", oh well i will just have to keep checking and hope it changes soon to "in progress", it would be nice to know that London office has our file safe and sound and are dealing with our case.

thanks,

MR79